Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,531 Members 50,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XDA Links Leading Me To Same Thread

Tip us?

BoJatey
Old
(Last edited by BoJatey; 3rd May 2014 at 03:06 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Default XDA Links Leading Me To Same Thread

Doesn't matter which link I click on, XDA app will open my browser to the same tapatalk thread and won't connect. I don't even have tapatalk on my phone. Thought it may be a browser problem but they all go to this same link that won't open. Blew out XDA and reinstalled but didn't help. Any idea why its doing this?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

ThePagel
Old
Thanks Meter 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJatey View Post
Doesn't matter which link I click on, XDA app will open my browser to the same tapatalk thread and won't connect. I don't even have tapatalk on my phone. Thought it may be a browser problem but they all go to this same link that won't open. Blew out XDA and reinstalled but didn't help. Any idea why its doing this?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
This use to happen to me sometimes on stock android browser when I click on my notifications. Wonder if its related?
ADB Only (Windows)
ADB Only (Linux) <-- Plus instructions

BoJatey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePagel View Post
This use to happen to me sometimes on stock android browser when I click on my notifications. Wonder if its related?
Did you ever have Tapatalk installed? I did but uninstalled it but this just started happening. I was running BoneStock 3.4 which I really liked but nandroided back to 4.1.1 and now the links go where they're supposed to. I think it has to do with .api settings in the app but wouldn't know how or where to go to change them. I know this version is minus a couple of upgrades. I'll reflash Bones later and maybe it won't do it in the reflash.