FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Sony Xperia Z2 India release date

864 posts
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Sony India has finally decided to launch the long awaited handset in India on 8th May 2014 according to the article on economic times.Cant wait to see what all goodies Sony is offering but of course the main concern is the price .
Lets hope Sony doesn't get too greedy.
Here You can see for yourself.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/34542746.cms
 
 
2nd May 2014, 07:25 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore-TN
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unmaskedfalesh

Sony India has finally decided to launch the long awaited handset in India on 8th May 2014 according to the article on economic times.Cant wait to see what all goodies Sony is offering but of course the main concern is the price .
Lets hope Sony doesn't get too greedy.
Here You can see for yourself.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/34542746.cms

dude....no need to open a new thread,i think u r excited
2nd May 2014, 07:30 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Akershus
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kannanX10

dude....no need to open a new thread,i think u r excited

Yeah lets open a thread for every country's release. Norway got it 1st may, hurray!
2nd May 2014, 08:01 PM |#4  
unmaskedfalesh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kannanX10

dude....no need to open a new thread,i think u r excited

i am excited...n u need not be rude for that if thread is not needed let moderator decide that...
2nd May 2014, 08:11 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore-TN
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unmaskedfalesh

i am excited...n u need not be rude for that if thread is not needed let moderator decide that...

im not rude,im also waiting for z2 indian launch but already there is a thread for us so no need to start a new thread eventually it will be closed.........calm down......let us see
Last edited by kannanX10; 2nd May 2014 at 08:15 PM.
2nd May 2014, 08:31 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
I can't wait

Sent From S4 I9500 Crash Rom Final 4.4.2
3rd May 2014, 06:13 AM |#7  
El Daddy's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Roseville, MN
Thanks Meter: 5,132
 
More
There is already a thread for India users: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2665025


Thread Closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes