Problems with SD card!!! ARRRRRGGGHHH!

2nd May 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 67

307 posts
More
Hi all

Every since I rooted I am having problem after problem, my sd card wont mount, it worked at first then I changed rom from insertcoin to viper had to reformat, it work again then for a while then the phone would not mount on the pc internal or sd and the phone became completely unresponsive. So I booted into recovery wiped both caches and reboot the phone is ok now and I can see the internal storage but the sd card will not mount on the pc or the phone.
3rd May 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnibravo

Hi all

Every since I rooted I am having problem after problem, my sd card wont mount, it worked at first then I changed rom from insertcoin to viper had to reformat, it work again then for a while then the phone would not mount on the pc internal or sd and the phone became completely unresponsive. So I booted into recovery wiped both caches and reboot the phone is ok now and I can see the internal storage but the sd card will not mount on the pc or the phone.

You wouldn't happen to buy it from random sellers on ebay or amazon? If its not branded than its a fake sd card and won't work after reaching a certain amount of data on the card.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread