Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problems with SD card!!! ARRRRRGGGHHH!

Tip us?

Jonnibravo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
Default Problems with SD card!!! ARRRRRGGGHHH!

Hi all

Every since I rooted I am having problem after problem, my sd card wont mount, it worked at first then I changed rom from insertcoin to viper had to reformat, it work again then for a while then the phone would not mount on the pc internal or sd and the phone became completely unresponsive. So I booted into recovery wiped both caches and reboot the phone is ok now and I can see the internal storage but the sd card will not mount on the pc or the phone.
HTC G1 - Since departed ---- HTC Desire - Runny Rom 7.0.2 -----

----- HTC One X - Viper 2.1.0-(Now Stuck in APX Mode awaiting a fix)
-----

---- HTC One X+ - Viper 2.03 ---- HTC One M7 - Rooted & S-Off InsertCoin 2.4.0 -----

---- HTC One M8 - Rooted and S-Off Viper 1.8.0 ---- With Samsung Gear Live Watch

demongrim
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnibravo View Post
Hi all

Every since I rooted I am having problem after problem, my sd card wont mount, it worked at first then I changed rom from insertcoin to viper had to reformat, it work again then for a while then the phone would not mount on the pc internal or sd and the phone became completely unresponsive. So I booted into recovery wiped both caches and reboot the phone is ok now and I can see the internal storage but the sd card will not mount on the pc or the phone.
You wouldn't happen to buy it from random sellers on ebay or amazon? If its not branded than its a fake sd card and won't work after reaching a certain amount of data on the card.
Phone: HTC One M8 (s-off)
Carrier: T-Mobile
Rom: ViperOneM8 x.x.x
Kernal: ElementalX x.x.x
Recovery: TWRP x.x.x.x

Previous Phones: HTC One, HTC Amaze, LG Dare, Motorola Krazr(Viper Rom for this flip phone?)