Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HTC One reboot loop after flashing rom help pls

OP dagrimmreep

3rd May 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I was on Cyanogen 10.1.3 stable (at&t), S-off, rooted with Team Win recovery.

I flashed this rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582066
which is the unsense with Beats (my reason for flashing)
It flashed fine, but when it loads the OS, it displays a message saying something along the lines of htc.dialer not responding, so i select ok to force close. the phone works fine for 20 seconds, then reboots. cannot open the phone number pad, though, it remains blank. if i select wait, same thing, 20 seconds and reboots.
the power button seems to not work anymore, i press it and nothing happens so i am unable to enter recovery/bootloader, it is just endlessly rebooting.

one thing i didn't do (i should have but i was lazy) was to make sure my firmware and radio was up to date, mainly because i couldn't figure out which version to use. i am on bell canada.

am i completely screwed, or is there some way to save this?

i can follow step by step instructions, and have rooted/flashed several phones throughout the years with no issue, and have flashed this HTC one about 15-20 times with no issue. however, i am not a programmer by any means.

i tried to follow this guide (i don't know if this is for my problem or now) but i couldn't find the adb usb device thing
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2503646

if anyone has any suggestion, please let me know!

thank you

EDIT: Nevermind!!! For some reason, the power button randomly started to work again, and after trying 20 times, I was finally able to load recovery and revert back to CM. Whew.
Last edited by dagrimmreep; 3rd May 2014 at 07:56 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread