No registration required

[Q] Instagram Video?

OP adriansantos

2nd May 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120

297 posts
More
I got the latest firmware 14.3.A.0.757, but I can't seem to post an Instagram Video. I can't select any video from my stock gallery, can't record using the Instagram App itself, can't long press the camera button to record a video. Does anyone here got the same problem? Or instavid isn't really available for XZ1?
2nd May 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriansantos

I got the latest firmware 14.3.A.0.757, but I can't seem to post an Instagram Video. I can't select any video from my stock gallery, can't record using the Instagram App itself, can't long press the camera button to record a video. Does anyone here got the same problem? Or instavid isn't really available for XZ1?

I had the same problem, but then after the Kit Kat update the problem went. Instagram for Android isnt as refined for video as it should be in my opinon
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavinpatel95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120

297 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavinpatel95

I had the same problem, but then after the Kit Kat update the problem went. Instagram for Android isnt as refined for video as it should be in my opinon

Ah well, It's the stupid update I guess. It didn't include the video function. So I just uninstalled and installed, wtf. Why did I think about that just now. hahaha Thanks though!! I got confirmation from you that video is working in our z1. So yea. Thank you again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread