Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 52,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Instagram Video?

Tip us?

adriansantos
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Default [Q] Instagram Video?

I got the latest firmware 14.3.A.0.757, but I can't seem to post an Instagram Video. I can't select any video from my stock gallery, can't record using the Instagram App itself, can't long press the camera button to record a video. Does anyone here got the same problem? Or instavid isn't really available for XZ1?
Just press the THANKS BUTTON because I'm a thanks button whore. LOL

Came from SGA, now with the monstrous Z1.

bhavinpatel95
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriansantos View Post
I got the latest firmware 14.3.A.0.757, but I can't seem to post an Instagram Video. I can't select any video from my stock gallery, can't record using the Instagram App itself, can't long press the camera button to record a video. Does anyone here got the same problem? Or instavid isn't really available for XZ1?
I had the same problem, but then after the Kit Kat update the problem went. Instagram for Android isnt as refined for video as it should be in my opinon
Z1
iHackers

Three UK
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavinpatel95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adriansantos
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavinpatel95 View Post
I had the same problem, but then after the Kit Kat update the problem went. Instagram for Android isnt as refined for video as it should be in my opinon
Ah well, It's the stupid update I guess. It didn't include the video function. So I just uninstalled and installed, wtf. Why did I think about that just now. hahaha Thanks though!! I got confirmation from you that video is working in our z1. So yea. Thank you again.
Just press the THANKS BUTTON because I'm a thanks button whore. LOL

Came from SGA, now with the monstrous Z1.