Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 44,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kernels and Firmware and all that?

Tip us?

Tachi91
Old
Thanks Meter 417
Using T-Mobile radio will benefit you since there tailored to US side of things, but you won't know until you try... Those zip aslong as they have the radio.img and the text file you can delete all the other things if you wish if not just flash them all.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC One
The Following User Says Thank You to Tachi91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Polarbert
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi91 View Post
Using T-Mobile radio will benefit you since there tailored to US side of things, but you won't know until you try... Those zip aslong as they have the radio.img and the text file you can delete all the other things if you wish if not just flash them all.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks for that. I'll give that a go tomorrow and see what happens. I don't really have any problems with signal, and I know as my phone is a uk model there isn't any chance of me being able to utilize the 4g network.

Polarbert
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Hello again,

I'm looking at this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419699

and I'm a little confused about which radio I should put onto my phone. I'd like to give the T Mobile US radio and firmware a go but there are a couple of different ones listed in that thread and I'm uncertain about which to go for.

Thanks for the help.