Touch screen issue

Search This thread

Rongxin

May 3, 2014
The screen does not detect my touch but my S-Pen works perfectly. I went down to a Samsung Service Centre to get it serviced and they did a factory reset citing a "software crash". I went home, restored a backup, couple of hours later, the problem is back....What is going on?

kkkok8051

The screen does not detect my touch but my S-Pen works perfectly. I went down to a Samsung Service Centre to get it serviced and they did a factory reset citing a "software crash". I went home, restored a backup, couple of hours later, the problem is back....What is going on?

If not mistaken is the touch screen damage. Do you have drop your phone or shock, this will make the screen not normal functional. And you can't see it by your eye. Because I had this issue before. So I repair the screen sent to samsung service center, later problem solved. But the screen so expensive. Good luck. Only my experience. Maybe your is different case.

sent from my sm-n9005 samsung

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com

Take it back down to the Samsung Service Center and tell them that their software crashed <pun intended> and request they do a repair for you.