Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touch screen issue

Tip us?

Rongxin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Touch screen issue

The screen does not detect my touch but my S-Pen works perfectly. I went down to a Samsung Service Centre to get it serviced and they did a factory reset citing a "software crash". I went home, restored a backup, couple of hours later, the problem is back....What is going on?

kkkok8051
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongxin View Post
The screen does not detect my touch but my S-Pen works perfectly. I went down to a Samsung Service Centre to get it serviced and they did a factory reset citing a "software crash". I went home, restored a backup, couple of hours later, the problem is back....What is going on?
If not mistaken is the touch screen damage. Do you have drop your phone or shock, this will make the screen not normal functional. And you can't see it by your eye. Because I had this issue before. So I repair the screen sent to samsung service center, later problem solved. But the screen so expensive. Good luck. Only my experience. Maybe your is different case.

sent from my sm-n9005 samsung

nicholaschum
Old
Thanks Meter 1,117

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongxin View Post
Take it back down to the Samsung Service Center and tell them that their software crashed <pun intended> and request they do a repair for you.
ROM Problem? Try this or ask me on G+!
Root/TWRP/Kernel/ROM and KNOX 0x0 on N900W8? My guide.

Primary Phone: OnePlus One - A0001
Mahdi v2.7 14/09, ak v40b08, MR-TWRP 2.8.0

Secondary Phone: Note 3 - SM-N900W8
Temasek UO v133, Temasek v3.93, TWRP 2.7.2, NA2 BL, NB7 CP, 0x0

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012)

OnePlus One ◆ Note 3 ◆ Xperia Tab P ◆ Nexus 7 ◆ Note II LTE ◆ S III LTE ◆ One X ◆ Note I ◆ Galaxy Nexus ◆ S II LTE ◆ S II