OP neilPD_07

3rd May 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Hi XDA Developers...

Can someone else help me on my S3 Mini i8190 deadboot

History:
The customers just transferring data via usb data cable to their PC, then the phone shutdown itself... Now its totally dead, No Download Mode/No Recovery mode, but when i' plug the device with battery to a PC, then i look in Device Manager, the Drivers continuously disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32..

Action Taken:
I used Riffbox to resurrect to make a DOWNLOAD MODE, but i failed, because the issue of disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32...

Maybe a eMMc problem? HELP TIA...
3rd May 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #2  
Flag Harare
Thanks Meter: 253

777 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilPD_07

Hi XDA Developers...

History:
The customers just transferring data via usb data cable to their PC, then the phone shutdown itself... Now its totally dead, No Download Mode/No Recovery mode, but when i' plug the device with battery to a PC, then i look in Device Manager, the Drivers continuously disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32..

Action Taken:
I used Riffbox to resurrect to make a DOWNLOAD MODE, but i failed, because the issue of disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32...

i think the USB input on the phone is faulty
The Following User Says Thank You to efaustino84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by efaustino84

i think the USB input on the phone is faulty

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701363 >>> i'm experiencing like this thread sir...
3rd May 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #4  
Flag Harare
Thanks Meter: 253

777 posts
More
Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701363 >>> i'm experiencing like this thread sir...

hardware fault

sorry, can't help you with that

that is serious
8th May 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 7

292 posts
More
Quote:

Hi XDA Developers...

History:

Action Taken:

Just return it to your seller. The contract of sales lies with the seller, not for you to send it to the manufacturer. I fully drained the battery of my bricked S3 mini before sending it back to Amazon (my seller) and they never found out it was rooted
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread