[Q] Help me Regarding Some Questions

Tip us?

Reardon
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronic2009 View Post
oh ok, well sorry then, I am out of ideas, thats how I got my APNs to work on my g2, best of luck!
i have tried all things but i am also not getting my setting done. except one thing which is upgraded OS. but i am aware that if my phone get locked or i will be unable to install new firmware. i dont know which firmware i have to install after 4.2.2. and i have not tried that before.

Cronic2009
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reardon View Post
i have tried all things but i am also not getting my setting done. except one thing which is upgraded OS. but i am aware that if my phone get locked or i will be unable to install new firmware. i dont know which firmware i have to install after 4.2.2. and i have not tried that before.
I would not upgrade to kk 4.4.2 to fix this issue, I personally would look into changing radios, you might also try doing the SIM unlock tutorial look for the part about making APNs stick.
Are you sure you have root permissions? confirm with root checker, root with ioroot if not
Phone: Sprint LGE G2 LS980
Custom Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3
ROM: Stock Jellybean 4.2.2
Radio: ZVA
Carrier: Simple Mobile
LG G2 Index of ROMS, Kernels, and more!!! HERE

Reardon
Old
(Last edited by Reardon; 2nd May 2014 at 07:38 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronic2009 View Post
I would not upgrade to kk 4.4.2 to fix this issue, I personally would look into changing radios, you might also try doing the SIM unlock tutorial look for the part about making APNs stick.
Are you sure you have root permissions? confirm with root checker, root with ioroot if not
ok i will try to sim unlock tutorial and yes i am sure i have root checker installed. and rooted with ioroot..
and i am afraid if my phone get locked by trying that. i have't tried that before.
and can you tell me which method i have to try ?

Reardon
Old
(Last edited by Reardon; 3rd May 2014 at 06:05 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i need other help also last night i received and long sms but when i am trying to send, it's sending into multiple parts. and one another problem is i cannot send or receive mms. can anyone tell me how to fix this problem also.

i have seen a setting came automatically in my apn panel now i can add new apn but i can use GSM Internet but cannot send mms or receive.. please help me to fix this issue
when i am sending MMS i am getting "Unfortunately,messaging has stopped".

Please Help Me