[Q] Button on lower right

1st May 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hi there. I just bought my xperia z1 today. And im wondering what is the use of the button in the lower right part of the phone. I tried it in camera but it didnt capture photo. It only turn on the flash for a couple of seconds then it off agin without capturing it. Whats the use of it then?
1st May 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #2  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,991 posts
Is the Camera Button but you don't know how to use it, it have two time press, at the first click it take focus, when you push harder it take the pictures. If you cannot take photos then the button is faulty and you should go for replacement.
1st May 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,213

6,434 posts
Donate to Me
More
You can actually see camera icon on left side of that button so it's quite clear what is for...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,007

3,937 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizurushu

Hi there. I just bought my xperia z1 today. And im wondering what is the use of the button in the lower right part of the phone. I tried it in camera but it didnt capture photo. It only turn on the flash for a couple of seconds then it off agin without capturing it. Whats the use of it then?

It's a two-step button. 1st step is focusing (and maybe flash depending on the setting), 2nd step, if you push harder, takes the picture.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank