Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more
Post Reply

[help] Porting

28th April 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #1  
Faiyaz5yaz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
@Sky_Walker i tried to port your 10.1 tw s4 ui rom
but it is not booting .I HAVE ATTACED THE LOGCAT ..PLZ HELP ME.. thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcatS4.zip - [Click for QR Code] (561.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Faiyaz5yaz; 28th April 2014 at 01:14 PM.
2nd May 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz5yaz

@Sky_Walker i tried to port your 10.1 tw s4 ui rom
but it is not booting .I HAVE ATTACED THE LOGCAT ..PLZ HELP ME.. thanks in advance

buddy i think if you had asked this personally in a pm to @Sky_Walker he definitely would have answered till now
2nd May 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #3  
Faiyaz5yaz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
i did
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee

buddy i think if you had asked this personally in a pm to @Sky_Walker he definitely would have answered till now

I did.. But he didn't notice, it seems..
Lets wait
2nd May 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 359
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz5yaz

I did.. But he didn't notice, it seems..
Lets wait

Don't worry! He might be busy with something. Give it sometime and I'm sure he will provide the result to your problem
2nd May 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #5  
Faiyaz5yaz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

Don't worry! He might be busy with something. Give it sometime and I'm sure he will provide the result to your problem

Yeah.. This rom is worth the wait
3rd May 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz5yaz

I did.. But he didn't notice, it seems..
Lets wait

yeah then you should wait or you can also talk to cupcake he also manages walker's work
3rd May 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 359
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz5yaz

Yeah.. This rom is worth the wait

Agree

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes