Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Watch Styler App hits the Samsung Apps Store

OP ash99

2nd May 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #11  
Flag Capelle aan den IJssel
Thanks Meter: 494

2,127 posts
I think I may have found out why the new Digital Faces do not work properly. Tizen does things differently. Mostly it't the fontsize that causes the problems. As seen in the piece below of the piece of code out of the Json file. I created a digital watch and I had a look at its Json file, and this is what I found. Im wiating for @OpenMind_NL his confirmation about this. If this is it all digital watches need to be converted. Not GOOD!

"DIGITAL_ITEM":{"bgName":"","timeZoneId":"Euro pe/Amsterdam","clockItem":"DIGITAL_ITEM","clockTextPa rts":{"HOUR_PART":{"clockTextPartType":"HOUR_PART" ,"textVerticalAlign":"CENTER","textFormatForMoment ":"HH:mm","textFormat":"HH:mm","textAlign":"CENTER","maxWidth":0,"h":3,"fontSizeTi zen":0.0,"fontSize":106,"w":10,"x":0,"y":0

Edit: this wasn't it!
Last edited by Jeshter2000; 2nd May 2014 at 02:32 PM.
2nd May 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #12  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 69

271 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeshter2000

I think I may have found out why the new Digital Faces do not work properly. Tizen does things differently. Mostly it't the fontsize that causes the problems. As seen in the piece below of the piece of code out of the Json file. I created a digital watch and I had a look at its Json file, and this is what I found. Im wiating for @OpenMind_NL his confirmation about this. If this is it all digital watches need to be converted. Not GOOD!

Edit: this wasn't it!

I have digital faces working through Watch Styler. Not quite sure why everyone is having an issue. The only problem I have is that I can't change between 24hr and 12hr. All I did was create a digital theme and move it over through gear manager. How are you trying to push it over?
2nd May 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #13  
Flag Capelle aan den IJssel
Thanks Meter: 494

2,127 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fogame

I have digital faces working through Watch Styler. Not quite sure why everyone is having an issue. The only problem I have is that I can't change between 24hr and 12hr. All I did was create a digital theme and move it over through gear manager. How are you trying to push it over?

Im sorry... We are importing themes from www.gearfaces.com.

It is entirley different of what you are talking about...

Martin

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd May 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #14  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 69

271 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeshter2000

Im sorry... We are importing themes from www.gearfaces.com.

It is entirley different of what you are talking about...

Martin

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh that. Yeah I got those working too. All I did was import them. I did get the error message. I just uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, rebooted both devices and it worked.
3rd May 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
...no watch styler in GM App Store, nor toggles..tips?
Is it a regional/device/signature issue? I'm using an AT&T Galaxy S5 and Gear 2 Neo in Northern Cal. I seem to have most apps within the store, but no Watch Styler, Toggles, etc.

Any tips?
3rd May 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 36

120 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmike

Can you please share the APK from amsung Apps? I am travelling out of my counrty for few Months and the damned Samsung Apps shows stupidily no apps as soon as your are out of your region.. not clever if their phones cannot be fully utilized on travel!!!

Thanks in advance

Hi, my apk file is exactly the same size with the one from gearfaces.com.

What I mean is normal apk file installation won't integrate the Watch Styler to the Gear Manager.

Only the download and install from Samsung Apps will integrate Watch Styler to Gear Manager.

May be my phone is not Samsung and it is Sony Z Ultra.
3rd May 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #17  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 268

771 posts
More
Lightbulb
Why starting a new thread here, when then is already one overhere (in the correct place IMHO): Gear 2 Themes and Apps

Watch Styler
3rd May 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
More
Hi guys this is what I found so far I think the problem is with apps that need permissions these fail to install however apps that don't need permission install with no issues

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
clock face, gear 2, tizen, watch styler
Previous Thread Next Thread