Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,601 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Whats the best ROM for a116.

Tip us?

fayechuagonzales
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] Whats the best ROM for a116.

Whats the best ROM for a116.

Spartan Rises
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayechuagonzales View Post
Whats the best ROM for a116.
As I don't have a A116, I cannot help you on which rom is best, but I'd suggest you try a few in the A116 and make your own educated decision.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/micromax-a116

The issue with "which rom is best" is that everyone has different tastes, so what is best for me may be horrible to you. This is why at XDA we generally suggest to users to try a few roms, get a feel for each rom and decide which is best for yourself. I suggest you try a few of the more popular roms for your device. They are generally popular for a reason

fayechuagonzales
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
thanks . im in color os now  but it has a minor bugs.

Sent from my A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13663
XDA is a development site not a support site. As the term "Best" or "Most Stable" is a very subjective term, such members are expected to do their own research, read through the development threads, and decide what is "Best/Most Stable" for them.

The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be "Best" or "Most Stable" for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. And at times, these thread spiral into arguments over which is perceived "Best/Most Stable".

Please take the time to read through the development threads, and interact with the members there, to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe