OP cashyftw

1st May 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #141  
Flag Pearl City
Thanks Meter: 71

647 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

You have until November to do your second jump.
its a 12 month year, starting from when you first sign up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetbo4

Thanks!
I guess I will just upgrade a week before just in case :P.

That is assuming anything better comes out before then which is yet to be seen, I am really loving the M8 and its the first time I have been happy with a phone in awhile.

Not quite. The year starts when you used your first jump not when you signed up. I have already used my two jumps on one line and that line can't jump again until January(I got it the first day they offered).
1st May 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #142  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidbits

Not quite. The year starts when you used your first jump not when you signed up. I have already used my two jumps on one line and that line can't jump again until January(I got it the first day they offered).

See this is the confusion I have been having. This is just like when I call customer support. I have heard it both ways haha. Anyone else have any experience or already did their second jump?
1st May 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #143  
Flag Pearl City

647 posts
More
I did it on purpose to find out how it worked. I wasted a jump just because I wanted to see if it once every 6 months or actually 2 times per year. If it was once every 6 months they should have said it that way, but it IS twice a year. Also the first 6 months does not count towards the year because you could never jump during the first 6 months.
1st May 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #144  
Flag Columbus

21 posts
More
Quote:

I did it on purpose to find out how it worked. I wasted a jump just because I wanted to see if it once every 6 months or actually 2 times per year. If it was once every 6 months they should have said it that way, but it IS twice a year. Also the first 6 months does not count towards the year because you could never jump during the first 6 months.

No I get that it is twice a year. But when is that year from. The time of your first jump or when you add jump?
1st May 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #145  
Flag Pearl City

647 posts
More
when you do your first jump. If it was from the point you first add jump the 6 month waiting period would be pointless to have. Just think about it. If it's twice a year why have the 6 month waiting period if it started when you first jump. You'd be forced to jump twice within 6 months or lose a jump.
1st May 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #146  
Flag Columbus

21 posts
More
Quote:

when you do your first jump. If it was from the point you first add jump the 6 month waiting period would be pointless to have. Just think about it. If it's twice a year why have the 6 month waiting period if it started when you first jump. You'd be forced to jump twice within 6 months or lose a jump.

I mean that does make sense. It also makes sense for them to give you a reason to lose a jump.
3rd May 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #147  
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 535

2,317 posts
More
Its a 6 month waiting period before your jump eligibility starts. After that, you have two jump credits available. As soon as you use one, the clock starts. You can use both in a month if you wanted to but you wouldn't be able to jump again until your 2 credits reset 12 months after your first jump.

I don't get what is confusing about that or why anybody would think it worked any other way. They make you wait 6 months with the old program because of the fact that you don't have a minimum payment amount with it. The 50% pay off with the new jump is why they did away with the waiting period

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EtherealRemnant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #148  
Flag Columbus

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant

Its a 6 month waiting period before your jump eligibility starts. After that, you have two jump credits available. As soon as you use one, the clock starts. You can use both in a month if you wanted to but you wouldn't be able to jump again until your 2 credits reset 12 months after your first jump.

I don't get what is confusing about that or why anybody would think it worked any other way. They make you wait 6 months with the old program because of the fact that you don't have a minimum payment amount with it. The 50% pay off with the new jump is why they did away with the waiting period

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I mean literally the only confusion to me is every time I call them I get a different answer. I mean even in the forms people are giving different answers so thats why I was curious over how it works. I mean its one of those things that I'm shocked that T mobile doesn't have a straight answer before and in no publically available TOS does it state the specific terms since they have gone to the new jump program which obviously is not an upgrade to anyone with the old program.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread