Thanks Meter: 1

By nys299, Junior Member on 26th January 2014, 03:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th March 2014, 02:25 PM |#41  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootje_NL

I tried flashing my phone with Samsungs Firmware but that wouldn't fix the problem either.
My phone is being "repaired" at Dynafix. Hopefully I will get a replacement of some kind. As soon as my phone returns I will post the results heren.

@ ShadowLea, I indeed had a Samung Galaxy S3 with the insane memory. After replacement of the motherboard, the problem was fixed. Now it's my spare phone

The first time I received my phone from the repair center, they only reinstalled the firmware. After 6 hours I had the first freeze+reboot. The morning after, I started with a freeze+reboot. So I returned my phone again.

The second time they did a board swap. After 46 hours I got a freeze + reboot, but after that one, I haven't got a freeze+reboot since 65 hours. So it seems like the first freeze was an accidental one. When my phone freezes again, I will update this thread.

25th April 2014, 05:11 AM |#42  
Flag Brantford

Donate to Me
More
FIX??
Quote:
Originally Posted by cootje_nl

the first time i received my phone from the repair center, they only reinstalled the firmware. After 6 hours i had the first freeze+reboot. The morning after, i started with a freeze+reboot. So i returned my phone again.

The second time they did a board swap. After 46 hours i got a freeze + reboot, but after that one, i haven't got a freeze+reboot since 65 hours. So it seems like the first freeze was an accidental one. When my phone freezes again, i will update this thread.

has anyone found a fix yet?
3rd May 2014, 03:43 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Have same problem
I am using T-Mobile CZECH device with S-View.

did somebody tried Cyanogen on N3? Is this solution?

M.
16th August 2016, 06:02 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

It is possible that it's Vodafone's software causing the glitch. You could, providing your device is sim unlocked try the Polish firmware and see. You can do it without tripping knox also.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thanks i remove n7100 sim and do it setup not freezed and then put sim card
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)