Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 50,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP Phone keeps freezing after 4.4.2 update

Tip us?

Cootje_NL
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootje_NL View Post
I tried flashing my phone with Samsungs Firmware but that wouldn't fix the problem either.
My phone is being "repaired" at Dynafix. Hopefully I will get a replacement of some kind. As soon as my phone returns I will post the results heren.

@ ShadowLea, I indeed had a Samung Galaxy S3 with the insane memory. After replacement of the motherboard, the problem was fixed. Now it's my spare phone
The first time I received my phone from the repair center, they only reinstalled the firmware. After 6 hours I had the first freeze+reboot. The morning after, I started with a freeze+reboot. So I returned my phone again.

The second time they did a board swap. After 46 hours I got a freeze + reboot, but after that one, I haven't got a freeze+reboot since 65 hours. So it seems like the first freeze was an accidental one. When my phone freezes again, I will update this thread.

tofast420
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default FIX??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cootje_nl View Post
the first time i received my phone from the repair center, they only reinstalled the firmware. After 6 hours i had the first freeze+reboot. The morning after, i started with a freeze+reboot. So i returned my phone again.

The second time they did a board swap. After 46 hours i got a freeze + reboot, but after that one, i haven't got a freeze+reboot since 65 hours. So it seems like the first freeze was an accidental one. When my phone freezes again, i will update this thread.

has anyone found a fix yet?

mufin
Old
(Last edited by mufin; 13th May 2014 at 04:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Have same problem

I am using T-Mobile CZECH device with S-View.

did somebody tried Cyanogen on N3? Is this solution?

M.