Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HELP Phone keeps freezing after 4.4.2 update

OP nys299

19th March 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootje_NL

I tried flashing my phone with Samsungs Firmware but that wouldn't fix the problem either.
My phone is being "repaired" at Dynafix. Hopefully I will get a replacement of some kind. As soon as my phone returns I will post the results heren.

@ ShadowLea, I indeed had a Samung Galaxy S3 with the insane memory. After replacement of the motherboard, the problem was fixed. Now it's my spare phone

The first time I received my phone from the repair center, they only reinstalled the firmware. After 6 hours I had the first freeze+reboot. The morning after, I started with a freeze+reboot. So I returned my phone again.

The second time they did a board swap. After 46 hours I got a freeze + reboot, but after that one, I haven't got a freeze+reboot since 65 hours. So it seems like the first freeze was an accidental one. When my phone freezes again, I will update this thread.
25th April 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #42  
Flag Brantford
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
FIX??
Quote:
Originally Posted by cootje_nl

the first time i received my phone from the repair center, they only reinstalled the firmware. After 6 hours i had the first freeze+reboot. The morning after, i started with a freeze+reboot. So i returned my phone again.

The second time they did a board swap. After 46 hours i got a freeze + reboot, but after that one, i haven't got a freeze+reboot since 65 hours. So it seems like the first freeze was an accidental one. When my phone freezes again, i will update this thread.

has anyone found a fix yet?
3rd May 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Have same problem
I am using T-Mobile CZECH device with S-View.

did somebody tried Cyanogen on N3? Is this solution?

M.
Last edited by mufin; 13th May 2014 at 05:09 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread