Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,481 Members 54,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I Can`t FIND any info

Tip us?

pacegra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I Can`t FIND any info

What Up Guys!!!
the phone that I have is galaxy AMP SGH-I407 and I wanna Have a custom Rom on it.
I can not find info anywhere on how to customize this phone, I DID root installing kingo and samsung kies on my computer(thanks to a post in this forum) .
does not have CWM installed.
I'm not sure if this phone supports a custom rom (told you , no info about this model)....or if you can guide me for another phone that shares similar specifications.( I have seen that galaxy SIII mini looks like to have almost the same specs, or galaxy Ace 2 as well)
These are the specs that I think are important
CPU Model: ST-Ericsson U8500
GPU Render: Mali-400 MP
Resolution:480x800
Cores :1GHz (Dual Core)
Architecture: ARM Cortex-A9.
THANKS TO READ ME AND TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND KNOWLEDGE.... HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

Atishay Jain
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacegra View Post
What Up Guys!!!
the phone that I have is galaxy AMP SGH-I407 and I wanna Have a custom Rom on it.
I can not find info anywhere on how to customize this phone, I DID root installing kingo and samsung kies on my computer(thanks to a post in this forum) .
does not have CWM installed.
I'm not sure if this phone supports a custom rom (told you , no info about this model)....or if you can guide me for another phone that shares similar specifications.( I have seen that galaxy SIII mini looks like to have almost the same specs, or galaxy Ace 2 as well)
These are the specs that I think are important
CPU Model: ST-Ericsson U8500
GPU Render: Mali-400 MP
Resolution:480x800
Cores :1GHz (Dual Core)
Architecture: ARM Cortex-A9.
THANKS TO READ ME AND TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND KNOWLEDGE.... HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
Never ever try flashing a rom that's not meant for your specific device model cos that's bound to brick it. As for the recovery you'd be better off searching the place where u found the rooting method for it. But remember never to flash anything that's not meant for u abd always have a backup at hand.
Hit thanks if any of my posts helped you in any way.

MY DEVICE -

Phone: Rooted Karbonn A1+
Kernel version:2.6.35.7
Baseband version:SC6820
Android version: 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Software version: 2.0.8

MY THREAD : -

Tweaks to improve performance and looks of your phone

Change the status bar of your phone to something beautiful without using a recovery !!

Completely replace your default lockscreen with this beautiful S3 like lockscreen
The Following User Says Thank You to Atishay Jain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pacegra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default THANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain View Post
Never ever try flashing a rom that's not meant for your specific device model cos that's bound to brick it. As for the recovery you'd be better off searching the place where u found the rooting method for it. But remember never to flash anything that's not meant for u abd always have a backup at hand.
That's exactly what I thought and THE REASON I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING YET, THANKS A LOT to confirm what I was thinking, I guess I have to wait a professional guy keep an eye on this device I doubt it, though

Atishay Jain
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacegra View Post
That's exactly what I thought and THE REASON I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING YET, THANKS A LOT to confirm what I was thinking, I guess I have to wait a professional guy keep an eye on this device I doubt it, though
By then I suggest you download android tuner pro. Its a paid app available on the play store and is capable of doing almost everything that you'll expect a custom rom to do. Also have a look at the thread in my signature. That'll help you a lot too and with much lesser risk of damaging your device.
Hit thanks if any of my posts helped you in any way.

MY DEVICE -

Phone: Rooted Karbonn A1+
Kernel version:2.6.35.7
Baseband version:SC6820
Android version: 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Software version: 2.0.8

MY THREAD : -

Tweaks to improve performance and looks of your phone

Change the status bar of your phone to something beautiful without using a recovery !!

Completely replace your default lockscreen with this beautiful S3 like lockscreen