I Can`t FIND any info

OP pacegra

1st May 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
What Up Guys!!!
the phone that I have is galaxy AMP SGH-I407 and I wanna Have a custom Rom on it.
I can not find info anywhere on how to customize this phone, I DID root installing kingo and samsung kies on my computer(thanks to a post in this forum) .
does not have CWM installed.
I'm not sure if this phone supports a custom rom (told you , no info about this model)....or if you can guide me for another phone that shares similar specifications.( I have seen that galaxy SIII mini looks like to have almost the same specs, or galaxy Ace 2 as well)
These are the specs that I think are important
CPU Model: ST-Ericsson U8500
GPU Render: Mali-400 MP
Resolution:480x800
Cores :1GHz (Dual Core)
Architecture: ARM Cortex-A9.
THANKS TO READ ME AND TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND KNOWLEDGE.... HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
1st May 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #2  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 58

271 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacegra

What Up Guys!!!
the phone that I have is galaxy AMP SGH-I407 and I wanna Have a custom Rom on it.
I can not find info anywhere on how to customize this phone, I DID root installing kingo and samsung kies on my computer(thanks to a post in this forum) .
does not have CWM installed.
I'm not sure if this phone supports a custom rom (told you , no info about this model)....or if you can guide me for another phone that shares similar specifications.( I have seen that galaxy SIII mini looks like to have almost the same specs, or galaxy Ace 2 as well)
These are the specs that I think are important
CPU Model: ST-Ericsson U8500
GPU Render: Mali-400 MP
Resolution:480x800
Cores :1GHz (Dual Core)
Architecture: ARM Cortex-A9.
THANKS TO READ ME AND TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND KNOWLEDGE.... HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

Never ever try flashing a rom that's not meant for your specific device model cos that's bound to brick it. As for the recovery you'd be better off searching the place where u found the rooting method for it. But remember never to flash anything that's not meant for u abd always have a backup at hand.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atishay Jain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
THANKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain

Never ever try flashing a rom that's not meant for your specific device model cos that's bound to brick it. As for the recovery you'd be better off searching the place where u found the rooting method for it. But remember never to flash anything that's not meant for u abd always have a backup at hand.

That's exactly what I thought and THE REASON I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING YET, THANKS A LOT to confirm what I was thinking, I guess I have to wait a professional guy keep an eye on this device I doubt it, though
3rd May 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 58

271 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacegra

That's exactly what I thought and THE REASON I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING YET, THANKS A LOT to confirm what I was thinking, I guess I have to wait a professional guy keep an eye on this device I doubt it, though

By then I suggest you download android tuner pro. Its a paid app available on the play store and is capable of doing almost everything that you'll expect a custom rom to do. Also have a look at the thread in my signature. That'll help you a lot too and with much lesser risk of damaging your device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread