Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Re: Samsung Gear 2 Brown Gold Video Overview and pairing

3rd May 2014, 07:18 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCamino

I was able to get the Samsung Gear 2 Gold Brown and really liking the color. I have been testing the Gear 2 for almost a week, prior to that I was testing the Silver Black Edition. Today Samsung released the update for the watch styled.

Here is a video, showing the quality and build.


http://youtu.be/e5cGXdYnjr4
Last edited by ElCamino; 3rd May 2014 at 08:27 AM.
 
 
3rd May 2014, 10:17 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 50
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCamino

http://youtu.be/e5cGXdYnjr4

Thank you very much for posting. Nice job on the video, it looks great, can't wait to get my next Wednesday. It is shipping currently
3rd May 2014, 02:36 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
I also have the brown and rose gold. Brown is very dark people think it's black until they get up close. Would rather have a black band with it but the under side of the watch is brown so it might look odd

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
3rd May 2014, 02:42 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Hi

Which colour did you find better. Silver black or brown gold. I am in the process of ordering but am totally confused which colour to go for. As you have reviewed and tested both colours, your feedback would help me.

Thanks
3rd May 2014, 04:06 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlordkram

Thank you very much for posting. Nice job on the video, it looks great, can't wait to get my next Wednesday. It is shipping currently

Thanks! I appreciate it. You will like the color, congratulations!

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ElCamino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 04:14 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by manatti

I also have the brown and rose gold. Brown is very dark people think it's black until they get up close. Would rather have a black band with it but the under side of the watch is brown so it might look odd

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

I agree. If you look at the band in a dark or low light area it is a dark. The great thing is, now we can change the band.

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 04:21 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk15

Hi

Which colour did you find better. Silver black or brown gold. I am in the process of ordering but am totally confused which colour to go for. As you have reviewed and tested both colours, your feedback would help me.

Thanks

Since having test it both colors. I really like the Gold Brown color. Not that the Silver Black one is not. The Silver Black one looks very professional looking, but after getting the Gold Brown last week, I really like the color and the Gold trim it has. Most people also comment on the color that they really like it. I know everyone is different, but I think you should go with the Gold Brown. But then again, I don't think you can go wrong with either color.

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Gear 2 General by ThreadRank