Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 52,646 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Re: Samsung Gear 2 Brown Gold Video Overview and pairing

Tip us?

ElCamino
Old
(Last edited by ElCamino; 3rd May 2014 at 08:27 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Default Re: Samsung Gear 2 Brown Gold Video Overview and pairing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCamino View Post
I was able to get the Samsung Gear 2 Gold Brown and really liking the color. I have been testing the Gear 2 for almost a week, prior to that I was testing the Silver Black Edition. Today Samsung released the update for the watch styled.

Here is a video, showing the quality and build.

http://youtu.be/e5cGXdYnjr4

highlordkram
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCamino View Post
Thank you very much for posting. Nice job on the video, it looks great, can't wait to get my next Wednesday. It is shipping currently

manatti
Old
Thanks Meter 27
I also have the brown and rose gold. Brown is very dark people think it's black until they get up close. Would rather have a black band with it but the under side of the watch is brown so it might look odd

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

mk15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi

Which colour did you find better. Silver black or brown gold. I am in the process of ordering but am totally confused which colour to go for. As you have reviewed and tested both colours, your feedback would help me.

Thanks

ElCamino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlordkram View Post
Thank you very much for posting. Nice job on the video, it looks great, can't wait to get my next Wednesday. It is shipping currently
Thanks! I appreciate it. You will like the color, congratulations!

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ElCamino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ElCamino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by manatti View Post
I also have the brown and rose gold. Brown is very dark people think it's black until they get up close. Would rather have a black band with it but the under side of the watch is brown so it might look odd

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
I agree. If you look at the band in a dark or low light area it is a dark. The great thing is, now we can change the band.

ElCamino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk15 View Post
Hi

Which colour did you find better. Silver black or brown gold. I am in the process of ordering but am totally confused which colour to go for. As you have reviewed and tested both colours, your feedback would help me.

Thanks
Since having test it both colors. I really like the Gold Brown color. Not that the Silver Black one is not. The Silver Black one looks very professional looking, but after getting the Gold Brown last week, I really like the color and the Gold trim it has. Most people also comment on the color that they really like it. I know everyone is different, but I think you should go with the Gold Brown. But then again, I don't think you can go wrong with either color.