Ask a question

No registration required

Phone turns on but black screen

OP V1nom

3rd May 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I was at the store and my phone was about 5% battery life, so I turned off my phone. And got home plugged my phone in the charger and came back couple minutes later. When I turned my phone on, I got the samsung logo then nothing else. I feel the phone vibrate when turning on. Then I heard my phone unlock but the screen was black with multi-color dots all over the screen. The LEDs, home, back, etc buttons light up fine, hear the volume when I turn it up but just get this black screen with those dots.

Yes I did flash an rom but thats been weeks ago and never had an issue. Its the carbon 4.2 rom.
3rd May 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 38

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nom

I was at the store and my phone was about 5% battery life, so I turned off my phone. And got home plugged my phone in the charger and came back couple minutes later. When I turned my phone on, I got the samsung logo then nothing else. I feel the phone vibrate when turning on. Then I heard my phone unlock but the screen was black with multi-color dots all over the screen. The LEDs, home, back, etc buttons light up fine, hear the volume when I turn it up but just get this black screen with those dots.

Yes I did flash an rom but thats been weeks ago and never had an issue. Its the carbon 4.2 rom.

can you get it in recovery
3rd May 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I tried but nothing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread