Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 42,510 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE-HOW TO] Flash Sprint HTC ONE to PagePlus

Tip us?

htcone007
Old
(Last edited by htcone007; 29th March 2014 at 11:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Followed OP's all the steps.... can make and receive calls but no data connection. Error message..."Data Call Failure. Error code 89. Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem persists, please contact your mobile phone company." Any suggestions?

Thanks!

aktran9
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcone007 View Post
Followed OP's all the steps.... can make and receive calls but no data connection. Error message..."Data Call Failure. Error code 89. Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem persists, please contact your mobile phone company." Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Ryoung helped me pull 3g keys. for the price of a beer. Wayyyy cheaper than those other guys would have done it on XDA. Thank you so much and now I have 3G on my sprint Note 3 and loving it. I'm tethering data through my computer as I am writing this.

samueldana
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Working!

Awesome guide. Just wanted to say that I successfully flashed using this guide, and got working 3g keys for my device. Thanks ryoung4316, could not have done it without this.

I did have an issue when flashing the "Mobile IP" settings in DFS, where it would not accept any changes to Profile 0, and would revert to using Profile 1 after the reset step. I eventually solved the issue by just using Profile 1 (and disabling all other profiles), and setting "Active Profile" to "1" instead of "0".

Also, the new versions of DFS have a different layout than the guide for entering the AAA/HA Shared Secrets, so watch out for that.

mastermind729
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey there, I haven't heard anything back from my last few emails. Just a reminder, but I still need working 3g keys for my 2 phones from a few weeks ago. Thanks!

insuusvenerati
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Is there a way to get a 10 key on my own. Say if I had a spare phone to use? The one attached doesn't work.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe