Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[GUIDE-HOW TO] Flash Sprint HTC ONE to PagePlus

OP ryoung4316

29th March 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Followed OP's all the steps.... can make and receive calls but no data connection. Error message..."Data Call Failure. Error code 89. Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem persists, please contact your mobile phone company." Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Last edited by htcone007; 29th March 2014 at 12:06 PM.
4th April 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 5

47 posts
Thanx
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcone007

Followed OP's all the steps.... can make and receive calls but no data connection. Error message..."Data Call Failure. Error code 89. Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem persists, please contact your mobile phone company." Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ryoung helped me pull 3g keys. for the price of a beer. Wayyyy cheaper than those other guys would have done it on XDA. Thank you so much and now I have 3G on my sprint Note 3 and loving it. I'm tethering data through my computer as I am writing this.
18th April 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #33  

1 posts
Working!
Awesome guide. Just wanted to say that I successfully flashed using this guide, and got working 3g keys for my device. Thanks ryoung4316, could not have done it without this.

I did have an issue when flashing the "Mobile IP" settings in DFS, where it would not accept any changes to Profile 0, and would revert to using Profile 1 after the reset step. I eventually solved the issue by just using Profile 1 (and disabling all other profiles), and setting "Active Profile" to "1" instead of "0".

Also, the new versions of DFS have a different layout than the guide for entering the AAA/HA Shared Secrets, so watch out for that.
22nd April 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #34  

1 posts
Hey there, I haven't heard anything back from my last few emails. Just a reminder, but I still need working 3g keys for my 2 phones from a few weeks ago. Thanks!
3rd May 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #35  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 15

81 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is there a way to get a 10 key on my own. Say if I had a spare phone to use? The one attached doesn't work.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread