Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 47,687 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Moto G] Boot Loop After Complete Reset/Stock Restore/Everything

Tip us?

xLOLxTSNOOPS
Old
(Last edited by xLOLxTSNOOPS; 3rd May 2014 at 12:58 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [Moto G] Boot Loop After Complete Reset/Stock Restore/Everything

Ok, so I recently got a Moto G (falcon) my carrier is Boost Mobile, I install Cyanogen Mod 11 and that caused it to go into an infinite boot loop. So using this tutorial and or scripts, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...phtp?t=2646415 , I was able to re-lock the device as well as restore the stock everything, boot, recovery, etc. I cleared the cache and rebooted but now it is showing the "motorola a Google company" screen and it vibrates and transitions like it has loaded but than it just repeats the same process over and over and over again. Sense it's a Moto G I can't remove the battery and when ever I try to turn it off, it just turns right back on and does the same thing I explained. I really don't know what to do now, I've searched everywhere for tutorials, they're all great but none of them are helping me.

Some Other Things:

Android Verizon: 4.2.2

Carrier: Boost Mobile

Device: Locked Status Code: 2

Length of BootLoop: 24hours so far

Recovery Methods Used: About 10

Retail: falcon_boost_user_4.4.2_KXB20.9-1.10-1.18_18_release-keys-cid9

Please, please I need help with this!

deej_roamer
Old
Thanks Meter 209
Default Did you try restoring your phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLOLxTSNOOPS View Post
Ok, so I recently got a Moto G (falcon) my carrier is Boost Mobile, I install Cyanogen Mod 11 and that caused it to go into an infinite boot loop. So using this tutorial and or scripts, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...phtp?t=2646415 , I was able to re-lock the device as well as restore the stock everything, boot, recovery, etc. I cleared the cache and rebooted but now it is showing the "motorola a Google company" screen and it vibrates and transitions like it has loaded but than it just repeats the same process over and over and over again. Sense it's a Moto G I can't remove the battery and when ever I try to turn it off, it just turns right back on and does the same thing I explained. I really don't know what to do now, I've searched everywhere for tutorials, they're all great but none of them are helping me.

Some Other Things:

Android Verizon: 4.2.2

Carrier: Boost Mobile

Device: Locked Status Code: 2

Length of BootLoop: 24hours so far

Recovery Methods Used: About 10

Retail: falcon_boost_user_4.4.2_KXB20.9-1.10-1.18_18_release-keys-cid9

Please, please I need help with this!
Did you try restoring your phone? Using this firmware.

The scrip mentioned in the thread you mentioned is not for US Boost, It is for US retail, You need to restore Your original firmware!