[Q] Htc 8x randomly reboot.

17th January 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hello all,
I have bought an htc 8x about 1 month ago.

But i have a big problem, my phone have randomly reset issue.
There is a randomly reset problem with this device that should be solved by software update. But update didn't solved my issue.

It cause when i am calling or in standby. I guessed that the cause of reset is the sim-card or network, and i ghanged my sim-card and carrier but not solved. So, i guessed that the problem is by network totally, and i removed my sim card and started device without any simcard. But reset occurs randomly.

So, i have not another idea to fix this problem. It is good to know htc have not free warranty and services in my country due to embargo(IRAN).

I'm very sad for this issue.
THINK THAT THIS PROBLEM OCCURS FOR YOUR DEVICE AND LET ME KNOW HOW TO FIX IT, PLEASE.

So if it is possible, mark this threat as important admin. please....
Last edited by ghandoon; 17th January 2014 at 07:19 AM. Reason: some text
23rd January 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #2  

1 posts
You can try reinstalling your SIM card.
25th March 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #3  

7 posts
Hard reset or flash the rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmmkk

You can try reinstalling your SIM card.

If your phone is security unlock, you can do flash the original rom.
Before flashing, you can try with hard reset.
3rd May 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #4  
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 2

600 posts
More
reset
if your phone is hardware revision 0001 (you can find it by tapping settings > about > more information) then you are screwed, i am afraid, as i had the exact same issue and returned the phone 4 times , after trying every trick i could find, they eventually gave me a new phone with a hardware revision of 0002 that does not have the random reboot issue. Even though they deny there was anything wrong with the original phone and said they were replacing it as a courtesy.
The Following User Says Thank You to scousemartin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread