OP colobos

30th April 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #61  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 750

3,279 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcom

agree ! had the m7 when it first came out and loved it except the very poor camera! Shame on HTC for letting itself down with sub standard camera in this day of age!

HTC have been their own worst enemy for a good three years now. The M8 is merely the latest mistake.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.m0x For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #62  
Flag Bakersucks
Thanks Meter: 655

2,254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.m0x

HTC have been their own worst enemy for a good three years now. The M8 is merely the latest mistake.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Seriously, the m8 is barely an upgrade of the m7 with 16gb storage (wtf) it's more like a downgrade and their camera is garbage. All they got going for them is their "praised" build quality. It might be slightly better build quality but unless you actually care about your phone and just cover it up with a plastic like case anyways, your just gonna be one of those people complaining about how dinged up your "premium" phone is now lol

It feels like to me every other company knows Samsung has a monopoly on its note line that can't be dethroned, once you go note you don't care to look back at the competition and stay note!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
30th April 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #63  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 388

466 posts
More
Guys, I am on the Original Note N7000, now I need your advice.. I have played with this phone a lot in stores.. the problem is Samsung is not giving a SD processor in India.. it is giving crappy exynos.. now benchmarks doesn't mean anything to me.. the device should have smooth animations and good looking.. I haven't yet played with an exynos varient so guys who use the exynos they can help me? so shall I buy note 3 or any other device? I don't wanna wait for Note 4..
30th April 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #64  
Flag Bakersucks

2,254 posts
More
The exnyos octacore is anything but crappy, I would still go ahead and purchase the note 3 in your country. I absolutely loved the exnyos processor on my sprint note 2 just hated the network speed which has nothing to do with the processor, just sprints crappy network.

The Following User Says Thank You to d12unk13astard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #65  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 388

466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d12unk13astard

The exnyos octacore is anything but crappy, I would still go ahead and purchase the note 3 in your country. I absolutely loved the exnyos processor on my sprint note 2 just hated the network speed which has nothing to do with the processor, just sprints crappy network.

So that means even if I go for exynos I won't be disappointed?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th April 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #66  
Flag Bakersucks

2,254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoteboyTech

So that means even if I go for exynos I won't be disappointed?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I don't think anyone that has had the pleasure of using and or owning a note 3 regardless of the Sd or Exnyos chip has ever walked away dissapointed..

More like they were green with envy that they didn't already own it and would do anything in their power to acquire it!

3rd May 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #67  
Thanks Meter: 95

584 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have one word for you, Waiting for Note 4...

Ops!! those are 4 words!! S5 noo way!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread