Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

blink screen

OP keyone72

1st May 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #1  
keyone72's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Hi guys.
i have htc rezound and my screen phone is blinking when i touch lcd
Indeed , when i touch screen after a moment my screen phone is blinking like the brightness is decrease then increase
and i think its for sensors
anyone can help me???
1st May 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #2  
acejavelin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bismarck, ND
Thanks Meter: 595
 
1,909 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyone72

Hi guys.
i have htc rezound and my screen phone is blinking when i touch lcd
Indeed , when i touch screen after a moment my screen phone is blinking like the brightness is decrease then increase
and i think its for sensors
anyone can help me???

Go into Settings -> Developer Options and make sure "Show surface updates" is not ticked... what you are describing sounds a lot like it is on.
2nd May 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #3  
keyone72's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
00
Quote:
Originally Posted by acejavelin

Go into Settings -> Developer Options and make sure "Show surface updates" is not ticked... what you are describing sounds a lot like it is on.

no man it is not like this
just very very quickly brightness is decrease then increase
and it is not my problem just
my friends have this problem like me

they say this problem is for light sensor
but my sensor is work very well
2nd May 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #4  
azbeerhugger's Avatar
Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 30
 
83 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyone72

no man it is not like this
just very very quickly brightness is decrease then increase
and it is not my problem just
my friends have this problem like me

they say this problem is for light sensor
but my sensor is work very well

Sounds like brightness is set to Auto. Set it to manual and it should stop doing that. But you'll have to change it if it's too bright out or if the screen is too bright inside. Not usually a problem for me, I keep mine pretty low all the time. Saves on battery too.
2nd May 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #5  
keyone72's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
0000
Quote:
Originally Posted by azbeerhugger

Sounds like brightness is set to Auto. Set it to manual and it should stop doing that. But you'll have to change it if it's too bright out or if the screen is too bright inside. Not usually a problem for me, I keep mine pretty low all the time. Saves on battery too.

I did these things.

my friend change LCD of phone
and say this problem is not for LCD or touch
just say it is for sensor maybe !!
and i change the Rom and other works but not resolved
3rd May 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #6  
keyone72's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
00
no body ??
3rd May 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #7  
acejavelin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bismarck, ND
Thanks Meter: 595
 
1,909 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Sorry... Got nothing, you covered every possibility I can think of besides hardware failure, since you turned off auto brightness that is the only sensor that would be involved. You mentioned the panel was replaced and this occurs when you touch the screen, possibly a bad/loose ribbon cable to LCD panel?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes