Ask a question

No registration required

HELP!!!!!!!!!

OP Redneck hacker rebel

2nd May 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
ok so i have a rooted kindle fire hd and was changed my launcher to adw launcher and made it a system app so it is defalt laucher but then i started looking up other launchers to see how good they were and i would make them system apps and remove adw as system well they all worked up until MXHome launcher it didnt well now i cant do anything on my kindle it will just say that MXHOME launcher has stopped working all i can do is see my settings and i cant move files or open apps with settings is there a program i can use for my pc to change my launcher i tried android commander but when i try to move or delete a system app it says that it needs root access to do that but i have root access i am able to change system apps use system app deleters rewrite files but only on my kindle i need help all i need to do is change my system apps through pc please help!!!!!
3rd May 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #2  
Unknown
Thanks Meter: 329

563 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck hacker rebel

ok so i have a rooted kindle fire hd and was changed my launcher to adw launcher and made it a system app so it is defalt laucher but then i started looking up other launchers to see how good they were and i would make them system apps and remove adw as system well they all worked up until MXHome launcher it didnt well now i cant do anything on my kindle it will just say that MXHOME launcher has stopped working all i can do is see my settings and i cant move files or open apps with settings is there a program i can use for my pc to change my launcher i tried android commander but when i try to move or delete a system app it says that it needs root access to do that but i have root access i am able to change system apps use system app deleters rewrite files but only on my kindle i need help all i need to do is change my system apps through pc please help!!!!!

Try installing ES file explorer. Go to tools,set root explorer to On and grant it SU access. Then,select mount r/w and set system to read/write. Then go to /system/app/ and delete the MXHome launcher and put in any other launcher.
3rd May 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
help
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafinWasi

Try installing ES file explorer. Go to tools,set root explorer to On and grant it SU access. Then,select mount r/w and set system to read/write. Then go to /system/app/ and delete the MXHome launcher and put in any other launcher.

i cant launch any apps i already have es file exsplorer on ,my kindle i need somthing for pc
3rd May 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 610

2,230 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you can get to kindle settings then goto the launcher that is crashing under I think it was apps or running processes, and clear its defaults that it is associated with, you should be able to choose another launcher by hitting the home button once you do that.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread