Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more
Post Reply

[Q] Camera so slow...

OP Drachnem

3rd May 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #11  
Drachnem's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

Ahhh, the CM11 camera.

Ah ok, CM 11. Well its awesome.
3rd May 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 527
 
2,487 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
I really miss a macro mode. I take a lot of close up detail photos for work. Now I use an eye loupe over the lens and it actually works better than before but.. you would have to carry it in your pocket...

On a side note I find the kit kat camera faster than the jellybean camera.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Last edited by neyenlives; 3rd May 2014 at 08:19 PM.
3rd May 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 978
 
3,211 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyenlives

I really miss a macro mode. I take a lot of close up detail photos for work. Now I use an eye loupe over the lens and it actually works better than before but.. you would have to carry it in your pocket...

On a side note I find the kit kat camera faster than the jellybean camera.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The CM11 camera has macro mode.
3rd May 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #14  
Member
Flag Jonesboro, AR
Thanks Meter: 19
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Can anyone provide a link to a legitimate download for the CM11 camera? I'm always a little worried of an apk from a Google search. Lol. Unless it is from a reputable website.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd May 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 978
 
3,211 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Browning

Can anyone provide a link to a legitimate download for the CM11 camera? I'm always a little worried of an apk from a Google search. Lol. Unless it is from a reputable website.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

HERE ya go, I uploaded it to my Box account for you. Enjoy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to airmaxx23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #16  
Member
Flag Jonesboro, AR
Thanks Meter: 19
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

HERE ya go, enjoy.


Very much appreciate it! Please accept my "Thanks" as payment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Browning For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 978
 
3,211 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Browning

Very much appreciate it! Please accept my "Thanks" as payment.

Not a problem, hopefully you like it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank