Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera (Slow Motion Video) Possible On S3?

Tip us?

kgorczyn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Camera (Slow Motion Video) Possible On S3?

Hello.

I am running Team Sonic's "FreeGS3" Rom on my S3 for over a year now. I love it, but the camera totally sucks. Hate the delay, pictures often come out blurry, and no really interesting features.

Recently a buddy came over with an iPhone 5, and he has an option for slow motion video (120FPS @ 720p) - This is Go-Pro type stuff!!

Any upgrades like this (or in general) possible for the S3? Any ROMS you guys suggest to upgrade to? I think FreeGS3 is dead with no updates in over a year.

Thanks,
Chris
The Following User Says Thank You to kgorczyn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tclemens
Old
Thanks Meter 932
The newest moar has slow motion recording and I think wicked does as well maybe more

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sprint Galaxy S3 Flashed to Cricket
TW ROM Wicked X
nyfl2004's elegant white theme

CM based ROM Beanstalk 4.4
Kernel Ktoonz

thenugdestrroyer
Old
Thanks Meter 1403
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgorczyn View Post
Hello.

I am running Team Sonic's "FreeGS3" Rom on my S3 for over a year now. I love it, but the camera totally sucks. Hate the delay, pictures often come out blurry, and no really interesting features.

Recently a buddy came over with an iPhone 5, and he has an option for slow motion video (120FPS @ 720p) - This is Go-Pro type stuff!!

Any upgrades like this (or in general) possible for the S3? Any ROMS you guys suggest to upgrade to? I think FreeGS3 is dead with no updates in over a year.

Thanks,
Chris
Try coach assistant video player. Gives you the option to watch in slow motion

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

balaus
Old
Thanks Meter 11
the best cam with slow motion feature is HYPERX CAM (flashable by recovery) but I don't know if you can use it on your rom.
I use this cam in my gs3 with omega rom 4.1.2. PERFECT and FANTASTIC

JamesBond88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is it possible to record in 720p.
Im running hx mod on stock rom and wondering if 720p is somehow possible on the s3