FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

No themes work.. just black

381 posts
Thanks Meter: 41
 
By Shebee, Senior Member on 28th April 2014, 08:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
No matter what zip i extract to the themer/zip folder and activate it, I just get a crappy looking broken theme with a black wallpaper.
Help.
 
 
1st May 2014, 01:35 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Nothing?
1st May 2014, 10:46 PM |#3  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

No matter what zip i extract to the themer/zip folder and activate it, I just get a crappy looking broken theme with a black wallpaper.
Help.

Hi,

What device are you using? Also what ROM/Root capabilities/Android version are you using?
2nd May 2014, 03:10 AM |#4  
kevp75's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 5,142
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

No matter what zip i extract to the themer/zip folder and activate it, I just get a crappy looking broken theme with a black wallpaper.
Help.

try not extracting the .zip file and aimple select it from your Export menu...

Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF
2nd May 2014, 08:10 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,

What device are you using? Also what ROM/Root capabilities/Android version are you using?

Just plain stock samsung rom 4.4.2, no root (thanks knox), GS4.
And to the post above me, that's what I'm doing.
3rd May 2014, 09:57 PM |#6  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

Just plain stock samsung rom 4.4.2, no root (thanks knox), GS4.
And to the post above me, that's what I'm doing.

So you're simply pasting the Themer .zip files into the zip folder? Where are you getting the themes from? Could you please provide us with the links?

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes