Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

(Q) Facebook app

OP mrgwap

3rd May 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #1  
mrgwap's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
1,013 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Is it just me or does the recent facebook app make this phone extremely hot. Recently my phone has been rising up to 46 degrees Celsieus. Goes away when I factory reset then waited a few hours to install all my apps then it did it again. So I experimented and just Uninstaller the fb app and the phone got hot again... Any body else?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgwap

Is it just me or does the recent facebook app make this phone extremely hot. Recently my phone has been rising up to 46 degrees Celsieus. Goes away when I factory reset then waited a few hours to install all my apps then it did it again. So I experimented and just Uninstaller the fb app and the phone got hot again... Any body else?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The same problem I have, I do not know how to change it. I do not know whether this program is thereby claimed, or why it is so .. Kind of weird. But it is not always so easy And otherwise you lay the phone in the fridge: D
4th May 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #3  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,385
 
3,589 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgwap

Is it just me or does the recent facebook app make this phone extremely hot. Recently my phone has been rising up to 46 degrees Celsieus. Goes away when I factory reset then waited a few hours to install all my apps then it did it again. So I experimented and just Uninstaller the fb app and the phone got hot again... Any body else?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not experienced any heat issue with the new facebook app. Btw 46C is not that hot for the HTC One, pretty normal temp depending cpu usage and screen brightness.
4th May 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #4  
mrgwap's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
1,013 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

Not experienced any heat issue with the new facebook app. Btw 46C is not that hot for the HTC One, pretty normal temp depending cpu usage and screen brightness.

Yeah but my phone is blazing hot at 45 to 46c sometimes it gets up there when i plug the charger in. Smh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
4th May 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #5  
mrgwap's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
1,013 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonLeu

The same problem I have, I do not know how to change it. I do not know whether this program is thereby claimed, or why it is so .. Kind of weird. But it is not always so easy And otherwise you lay the phone in the fridge: D

Phone hasn't got that hot this whole year I had it lol.. But it has this past few weeks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes