Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 50,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Q) Facebook app

Tip us?

mrgwap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Default (Q) Facebook app

Is it just me or does the recent facebook app make this phone extremely hot. Recently my phone has been rising up to 46 degrees Celsieus. Goes away when I factory reset then waited a few hours to install all my apps then it did it again. So I experimented and just Uninstaller the fb app and the phone got hot again... Any body else?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

JonLeu
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgwap View Post
Is it just me or does the recent facebook app make this phone extremely hot. Recently my phone has been rising up to 46 degrees Celsieus. Goes away when I factory reset then waited a few hours to install all my apps then it did it again. So I experimented and just Uninstaller the fb app and the phone got hot again... Any body else?

The same problem I have, I do not know how to change it. I do not know whether this program is thereby claimed, or why it is so .. Kind of weird. But it is not always so easy And otherwise you lay the phone in the fridge: D

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgwap View Post

Not experienced any heat issue with the new facebook app. Btw 46C is not that hot for the HTC One, pretty normal temp depending cpu usage and screen brightness.
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot

mrgwap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
Not experienced any heat issue with the new facebook app. Btw 46C is not that hot for the HTC One, pretty normal temp depending cpu usage and screen brightness.
Yeah but my phone is blazing hot at 45 to 46c sometimes it gets up there when i plug the charger in. Smh

mrgwap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonLeu View Post
The same problem I have, I do not know how to change it. I do not know whether this program is thereby claimed, or why it is so .. Kind of weird. But it is not always so easy And otherwise you lay the phone in the fridge: D
Phone hasn't got that hot this whole year I had it lol.. But it has this past few weeks