Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,968 Members 42,517 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Proof

Tip us?

yellowman82
Old
Thanks Meter 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer420 View Post
I'm not meaning to start a war with every one the last thing but I do no more than u guys think that's why my **** ain't a brick never bricked a phone never will but I do enjoy helping with work cause I do get my hands on a lot phones in my line of work so I no my way around chill out sorry I believe in file sharing so my bad

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

If u do this stuff to your phone you have to understand the risk so what it bricks ten devices it happens and that's why u get insurance there is a way around them ever finding out that a phone was rooted and insurance claim on a g flex is only 150 or if the power port goes bad and it can't charge it's free on certain company insurance it's called total equipment protection and I believe that some wanting to read what's going on I've been to school for computer programming just never really got into the mobile world as a hobby till now
And if that's all you wanted to do was help then you should had hit him up by PM not make it public where it seems like you were starting a war. You speaking about him not sharing and such and making it public makes it also seems like your speaking for everyone else which most of us know what's going on we know its in the work's so for next time just send that person a pm asking if they need any help i think that would have been easier.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Gotroot
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 264

DONATE TO ME
There has not been any updates to this !!! I have been down in the hospital and life for about 4 days now. I have tried to get ahold of Shel but not luck. I think he as work for the next few days. Hopefully he hits me up soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gotroot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2842

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotroot View Post
There has not been any updates to this !!! I have been down in the hospital and life for about 4 days now. I have tried to get ahold of Shel but not luck. I think he as work for the next few days. Hopefully he hits me up soon
Sorry to hear that. Forget trying to get in touch with shellnut2 worry about your health forest

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Gotroot
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 264

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan View Post
Sorry to hear that. Forget trying to get in touch with shellnut2 worry about your health forest

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Thanks man I ok tho.. Tring to help finish this off and see how many roms fly out after lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gotroot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

D-FUSE
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2830
so well we be able to flash aosp rom like cm and pac?