Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][PORT-VZW][MJ7/MK2][Jan26][JB 4.3]PurifieD ROM - Stock/Themed ROMs - SS-MJ7/MK8

OP enc4real007

5th March 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 41

293 posts
More
Themes
Hi,
What version of themes would I need? MKF, MJ7, or MH78? My s4 is a verizon mk2 phone that is not international.
8th March 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #92  

293 posts
More
I flashed the dark AOSP theme and compared to hyperdrive, the battery is worse. I would say the battery life is in between the stock s4 battery life and the hyperdrive battery life. Also, I sometimes get random reboots. But, overall, this is the one of the only good AOSP themed safestrap rom available
22nd April 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #93  
Flag Moline
Thanks Meter: 3

120 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturbob

I'm getting ready to install this ROM as part of my ongoing thread concerning safestrap compatible ROMS. I have a MJ7 base verizon phone and I am still not entirely clear on what do we flash after we flash the rom?

Do we flash the minimum file or the old MJ7 file you posted here?

Could you link me to that thread? I would like to see all the options I have for SS compatible ROMs. Currently running Hyperdrive but would like to switch it up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd April 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #94  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 834

2,453 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopIsLyfe37

Could you link me to that thread? I would like to see all the options I have for SS compatible ROMs. Currently running Hyperdrive but would like to switch it up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

in general section

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630040
27th April 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #95  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 462

1,312 posts
More
has anyone flashed v3.1 of purified. i flashed 2.1 and it has so far been awesome. i have already taken a backup of it in safestrap and will most likely restore it to my stock slot as long as it continues to function good on my test rom slot. i may try v3.1 after doing a little more research.

update: couldnt wait and loaded v2.1 to my stock rom slot so far so perfect. will test over the next few days and report back on battery life and stability. i normally run hyperdrive rls15 and have had that going in the stock slot for about a month. if battery life and stability on this rom is better i will keep it instead of hyperdrive. it doesnt offer as much customization, but thats what wanam xposed is for. But the aosp style theme is far superior to any theme ive used on hyperdrive and thats a huge selling point to me.
If your not sure how to restore your roms to the stock slot in safestrap check the main safestrap thread. I found a link explaining it. Its very simple to do. Its in the first few pages of the thread. Or just search it on XDA. Either way.
Last edited by toknitup420; 27th April 2014 at 07:52 PM. Reason: cuz im an idiot and wrote the wrong thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to toknitup420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #96  
Flag Worcester MA

306 posts
More
Purified 3.1?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
29th April 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #97  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 462

1,312 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by {davros}

Purified 3.1?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah its on the original ROM thread. Its uses aroma installer and let's you pick your theme during set up. Not sure of it works on the gs4 mk2 though.
4th May 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #98  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 122

310 posts
More
I've read the whole thread but need some clarification.

I'm on a VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 running MJ7. I have safe strap installed etc. I need to know which files to flash after flashing the ROM. There have been posts with files attached stating they were updates but it's confusing to follow. Anyone willing to help? It'd be great if you could attach the files necessary but a link would be cool.

I want to upgrade out of MJ7 but the options are pretty much non existent as of right now. So it looks like this ROM is my best bet in terms of getting some AOSP action. Can't stand TW...

Thanks for the help and look forward to running this asap.

The Following User Says Thank You to fafinaf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread