[Q] Chipset tab 3 10.1 SM T210R GT-----

OP freesk73

3rd May 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Can you or tell me where do I go to find out what chipset that they used in the SM T210R GT-P52210ZWYXAR Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 wifi only

i''m trying to get the wireless adapter into monitor mode and this info would be helpful to choose the right path Like do I need a new Kernel ROM. I don't know. Unless someone already knows the path I should taking. I'm root as of last night. Thank gosh and a newbie at that on the android. Thanks in advance Shirley
3rd May 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Unhappy may have answered my Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by freesk73

Can you or tell me where do I go to find out what chipset that they used in the SM T210R GT-P52210ZWYXAR Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 wifi only

i''m trying to get the wireless adapter into monitor mode and this info would be helpful to choose the right path Like do I need a new Kernel ROM. I don't know. Unless someone already knows the path I should taking. I'm root as of last night. Thank gosh and a newbie at that on the android. Thanks in advance Shirley

There is no custom driver built yet for the GT3 is this correct.?? If so I'm out of luck right?
4th May 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #3  
Flag Oceanside, Ca
Thanks Meter: 32

186 posts
More
The SM-T210R and the P5210 are two different devices. However, just go to Samsung web site and look for the specifications.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread