Custom Softkeys! I will take requests. by: willi_3609
Hey guys! I'm making softkeys for the LG G2, and I am taking requests, They will work through the G2 Xposed module as PNG's. So if anybody saw some buttons they liked, or had a design in mind, leave a reply below with a picture, or you can try to describe it as best as you can! I have one set done right now, but I have schoolwork to do, so... yeah.
How to request?
Leave a reply with a pic of something you had in mind, or write a description and a category (ex: Minimal, rounded, dots, etc.)
I will put download links in below:
THIS IS ONLY FOR STOCK LG BASED ROMS!!!
How to Install: You must have Xposed Framework installed!!!
1. Download the .zip file from the links above.
2. Use a file manager to extract the zip's content.
3. Continue to "Changing the buttons"
Changing the buttons.
1. Download G2 Xposed from the Play Store.
2. Open the app, and activate the module if you haven't already.
3. Click on "Navigation bar"
4. Turn it ON, in the top right corner.
5. Click the picture of the button you want to change.
6. Click "Choose an image from your gallery"
7. Click the corresponding button from the one selected earlier. (ex: If you clicked on the image of the stock back key, replace it with the downloaded back key)
8. Repeat for the other buttons.
Have a good day, if you have any suggestions, leave a reply!