OP kevp75

3rd May 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,078

2,347 posts
Donate to Me
More
#1 How can I force 1 widget ti be on top of another? Fir instance... screen:

When I click on the weather it opens the config for the widget in the middle instead of firing up my weather app even tho the click event is set to do that.

#2 Widgets are locked. But when I clcik the play button it opens the Everything Widget config instead of playing.... even when playing the next previous and pause buttons do the same... how can I fix that? They were added as the reapective items from the music category of eeverythin widget...

Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF
Last edited by kevp75; 3rd May 2014 at 08:29 PM.
3rd May 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 449

967 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevp75

#1 How can I force 1 widget ti be on top of another? Fir instance... screen:

When I click on the weather it opens the config for the widget in the middle instead of firing up my weather app even tho the click event is set to do that.

#2 Widgets are locked. But when I clcik the play button it opens the Everything Widget config instead of playing.... even when playing the next previous and pause buttons do the same... how can I fix that? They were added as the reapective items from the music category of eeverythin widget...

Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF

1. For now, widgets can't be set to be on top or behind one another - you have to manually remove them them add them in accordingly.
2. Are you turning the Hotspot mode on within Everything Widget? This enables the shortcuts that have been set within the widget to work accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,078

2,347 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

1. For now, widgets can't be set to be on top or behind one another - you have to manually remove them them add them in accordingly.
2. Are you turning the Hotspot mode on within Everything Widget? This enables the shortcuts that have been set within the widget to work accordingly.

#1 Bummer. What about a way to rotate an entire widget wrapper? With that diagonal date I had to make the widget full screen... or... copy/paste items from one widget to another... or inject a widget into another...

#2 Yeah... had a durrrrr moment with that one LOL

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread