Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Bricked or not? Need assistance!!

OP mynigman

1st May 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #11  
Flag Santa Clarita
Thanks Meter: 224

631 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

You fastboot flash recovery. Not adb.

EDIT: http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post299512

Damn, don't know why I said ADB above other than I was exhausted.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Ummm, if your really having a ton of trouble fixing this you could get teamviewer and pm me the info and I can fix it for you.

But basically you want to make sure you have up to date ADB/fastboot ext and power on the phone into fastboot connect to your PC and the command you type is fastboot flash recovery (recoverynamehere).img then boot into recovery and probably the easiest thing would be to put a Rom on an SD card and flash from there, if not sideload a Rom.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
4th May 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #12  
Flag Fort Myers Fl
Thanks Meter: 208

286 posts
More
i'm guessing since you relocked the bootloader you'll have to flash the unlock.bin again otherwise the bootloader wont let you flash a new recovery. Once the bootloader is unlocked again and recovery is re-installed you could sideload a rom and be back in business
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread