Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 41,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MetroPcs Galaxy Mega (SGH-M819N) on 4.2.2 FULLY WORKING with Gear 2 Neo

Tip us?

jcar6245
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default MetroPcs Galaxy Mega (SGH-M819N) on 4.2.2 FULLY WORKING with Gear 2 Neo

So Finaly I figured out a way to get the Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N working with my gear 2 neo just like it would with the galaxy s5, it works with no issues what so ever, all notifications work, svoice work, everything works I will post a video to show how its working later on...anyone with questions feel free to ask

hhhstonehhh
Old
Thanks Meter 5
thats awsome, plz tell us how

cemian
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar6245 View Post
So Finaly I figured out a way to get the Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N working with my gear 2 neo just like it would with the galaxy s5, it works with no issues what so ever, all notifications work, svoice work, everything works I will post a video to show how its working later on...anyone with questions feel free to ask
yes please share..my gear 2 just fails trying to connect with gear manager..timing out

jcar6245
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemian View Post
yes please share..my gear 2 just fails trying to connect with gear manager..timing out
I will make a video and put a link for the correct gear manager apk. Sorry it to me a little while been working.

cemian
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar6245 View Post
I will make a video and put a link for the correct gear manager apk. Sorry it to me a little while been working.
no problem i found the right apk i needed to make it work...a video may help others tho..