Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,392 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to root Lenovo S939 and install CWM Recovery

Tip us?

takik123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amierslims View Post
U can use MTK Droid Tool to remove some of chinese apps,download MtkDroidTools v2.5.3,connect ur phone,go to root,backup,recovery and seleted delete china..or u just download Rom tool box pro...and remove any apps that u dun want but b carefull..if u remove some of lenovo security...the next u reboot ur phone..u will have error SECURITY PROBLEM...so to make it safe..dun delete..just freeze all chinese apps....

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

For 4.4.2...i try no major bug,if u playing games..u can see it fix bug from 4.2.2 like game GT Racing 2..if u play on 4.2.2..u will get force close and u cannot adjust graphic setting to max..but with this 4.4.2..u can play GT Racing 2 with max setting graphic and no lag...that good...also foe GTA San,with 4.2,i will get black screen..with 4.4.2...u can play that game....this is from my experience using this Rom,dun no other...if u have anythings just share it...
Thanks for ur concern bro. Already try this rom, seems OK,but I think I found some bugs.
-Problem cant connect to camera, also cant use front camera.
-Shown security problem at lower left of screen.

Is there any ways to fix it?

And 1 more thing, where can I get Lenovo Recovery rom for this phone? Thanks in advance
-

MasterAwesome
Old
Thanks Meter 677
If you upload the boot.img i can create a recovery for you

janmae
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
carliv touch recovery and ported rom are in this link....tq