Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,845 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How much would you pledge for a fix?
$5.00 0 0%
$10.00 0 0%
$25.00 0 0%
$50.00 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] ATT Visual Voicemail Wifi Fix Needed! Need Pro Developer

Tip us?

TrickMasterPC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question [Q] ATT Visual Voicemail Wifi Fix Needed! Need Pro Developer

I devised a solution to restore native visual voicemail to the HTC One M8 running a custom ROM mod. It works great, but was recently discovered that voicemails will not download if your phone is on a Wifi Connection.

Here's my thread where I posted the Visual Voicemail Fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2738057

We need a fix for the Wifi Problem

So it turns out that your Voicemails won't download when you're connected to a Wifi Network. The app seems to default it's connectivity to Wifi when both a Wifi and Mobile Data Connection are available. As soon as you move away from your wifi connection or disconnect, your voicemails will immediately download. We need a hard-core developer to debug this. It's a function of what connection Visual Voicemail should default to when checking for voicemails, and that connection should probably be cellular data.

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 511

DONATE TO ME
You "devised a solution"...smh...really should rephrase that...lol..and another problem youll have is opening messages from the extreme power saving mode...Good Luck in your quest sir...:0)