Recommended Roms

OP ufkal

1st May 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #11  
I should go outside...
Thanks Meter: 49

291 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twan69666

Was thinking about grabbing this phone, but what about those of us coming from stock Nexus Android? I see people recommending stock, but then dont you have to deal with Sense and stuff? Or am I just missing something?

You can flash the Google play edition rom

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
1st May 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 78

628 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twan69666

Was thinking about grabbing this phone, but what about those of us coming from stock Nexus Android? I see people recommending stock, but then dont you have to deal with Sense and stuff? Or am I just missing something?

I've run the Stock Nexus, and LOVED IT. I also got used to Samsung's TouchWhiz, I personally like HTC's Sense. Much like ROMS, this is a personal choice. I'm sure, once I see a CM or something like that I will give it a try to check it out. Sense is not like it was a couple of years ago. It Flies. Check it out, see for your self.
1st May 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 2

42 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFanboy

You can flash the Google play edition rom

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah, Ive been looking that thread over and it looks like there's a couple of issues still. After looking that over I started browsing around here and thats how I found this thread. Funny nobody has recommended it yet though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufkal

I've run the Stock Nexus, and LOVED IT. I also got used to Samsung's TouchWhiz, I personally like HTC's Sense. Much like ROMS, this is a personal choice. I'm sure, once I see a CM or something like that I will give it a try to check it out. Sense is not like it was a couple of years ago. It Flies. Check it out, see for your self.

Thanks
4th May 2014, 06:43 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 9

139 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufkal

I know this question is really subjective. I'm coming from the Note II and have not been in this forum more than a couple of days so I'm not famililar with the developers and their work.

I'm just not sure what Rom to start with.

Speed/stability. Feature Customizations, You know, General grovieness

See if the stock will work fine for you. From there,you would know if you will still look for something better or new.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread