Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Server error occurred. Restart Camera.

Tip us?

jacqueline robert
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default [Q] Server error occurred. Restart Camera.

The video camera function on my camera is no longer working and Iím not sure why. This phone is less than 5 weeks old and I have already taken videos with it. This upsets me because I have a 4 month old that I love to record especially when it comes to his firsts. The led flash light comes on when I push the video button, the screen switches and freezes. The message saying error prompts and when I close the camera, the led light will remain on until I reopen the camera. Hopefully you can help me figure this out, many thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	server-error-occurred.png
Views:	50
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	2724414  

krelvinaz
Old
Thanks Meter 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline robert View Post
The video camera function on my camera is no longer working and Iím not sure why. This phone is less than 5 weeks old and I have already taken videos with it. This upsets me because I have a 4 month old that I love to record especially when it comes to his firsts. The led flash light comes on when I push the video button, the screen switches and freezes. The message saying error prompts and when I close the camera, the led light will remain on until I reopen the camera. Hopefully you can help me figure this out, many thanks!
Just a guess.. but you did in another posting say...

Quote:
I install S5 Video App but it does not work properly in my note3. Can I use it in my device?
Which indicates you have been making changes to your phone related to video. Did you remove that or are you still using it.

Without knowing what your phone condition is in, it is very possible that other changes you have made is causing the problem as well...

Like...

Quote:
Thanks For your Great Tutorial. It really helps me to update my Modem.
Quote:
I think gravity box is better than other.
Most don't need to update their modem and if you installed software that modifies how your phone works, you might try turning them off or uninstalling them to see if they are the cause of your problems.
Phone: TMobile - Samsung SM-900T Galaxy Note 3 - KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted/Stock - QI Wireless
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.4.4 w/TWRP Recovery
Droid Like Devices: Several ChromeCasts, Amazon Fire TV (rooted)
Link: ReZoundn EVO 4g LTE and HTC Droid DNA Splash Screen Web Generator
Tags
camera, restart cemera, server error, video