Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Camera Problem

OP Vroyaloko

29th April 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #1  
Vroyaloko's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 21
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Hello, my xperia m use 4.3 and accidentaly i flash cybershot for 4.1 and i don't really know how to fix it.
I hope anyone can help me fix this problem. Thank you.
Btw i use XM SS
Last edited by Vroyaloko; 29th April 2014 at 03:44 PM.
29th April 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #2  
Shazam_strikes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 85
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroyaloko

Hello, my xperia m use 4.3 and accidentaly i flash cybershot for 4.1 and i don't really know how to fix it.
I hope anyone can help me fix this problem. Thank you.
Btw i use XM SS

Bro try flashing the 4.3 stock Camera or the ones ported by xperiaz2

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #3  
Vroyaloko's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 21
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam_strikes

Bro try flashing the 4.3 stock Camera or the ones ported by xperiaz2

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

Thats the proble bro, i don't have the stock camera
2nd May 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #4  
Krishna_MDual's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroyaloko

Thats the proble bro, i don't have the stock camera

Then flash Cybershot for 4.3...
here is the post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2732761
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna_MDual For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #5  
Vroyaloko's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 21
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna_MDual

Then flash Cybershot for 4.3...
here is the post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2732761

Thanks man!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes