[Q] extsd2internalsd mod

4th May 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Hi,

As mentioned in the title, is there any ExtSd2InternalSd mod for m8? or any other script/apps that we can use to swap the sd card? im constantly running out of memory.
4th May 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #2  
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 8

31 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongchuntingjoe

Hi,

As mentioned in the title, is there any ExtSd2InternalSd mod for m8? or any other script/apps that we can use to swap the sd card? im constantly running out of memory.

Hi if you are rooted this does the job. I am using it and works perfect FolderMount
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount
Hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to paul chambers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
thanks for the speedy reply, as i have read that in kitkat writing to external sd is not allow by any 3rd party apps. so do i need to install any other mods prior to installing this app?
4th May 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #4  
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 8

31 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongchuntingjoe

thanks for the speedy reply, as i have read that in kitkat writing to external sd is not allow by any 3rd party apps. so do i need to install any other mods prior to installing this app?

No mate install then decide what you want to move i have paid for pro well worth the money.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul chambers

No mate install then decide what you want to move i have paid for pro well worth the money.

http://www.devasque.com/foldermount/ check out this mate it explains
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in One (M8) Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank