Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 51,933 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] extsd2internalsd mod

Tip us?

wongchuntingjoe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] extsd2internalsd mod

Hi,

As mentioned in the title, is there any ExtSd2InternalSd mod for m8? or any other script/apps that we can use to swap the sd card? im constantly running out of memory.

paul chambers
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongchuntingjoe View Post
Hi,

As mentioned in the title, is there any ExtSd2InternalSd mod for m8? or any other script/apps that we can use to swap the sd card? im constantly running out of memory.
Hi if you are rooted this does the job. I am using it and works perfect FolderMount
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount
Hope this helps
Regards Paul
The Following User Says Thank You to paul chambers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wongchuntingjoe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for the speedy reply, as i have read that in kitkat writing to external sd is not allow by any 3rd party apps. so do i need to install any other mods prior to installing this app?

paul chambers
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongchuntingjoe View Post
thanks for the speedy reply, as i have read that in kitkat writing to external sd is not allow by any 3rd party apps. so do i need to install any other mods prior to installing this app?
No mate install then decide what you want to move i have paid for pro well worth the money.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul chambers View Post
No mate install then decide what you want to move i have paid for pro well worth the money.
http://www.devasque.com/foldermount/ check out this mate it explains
Regards Paul