[How To] Put Day Of the Week With your clock

Search This thread

joan62

Apr 27, 2014
CALAIS
@robson10
I think I think it is not enabled read this and in the title he said "Put Day Of the Week With your clock " hum hum !!!

XuiMod.

(A Small Collection of Unique Features Ported From Other Roms and Some by Me.)

Features of this Module
Quote:
• Seconds in StatusBar Clock (eg. 10:59:59am)
(Customizable with SimpleDateFormat, Boldable and Option for Upercase/Lowercase )

• BatteryBar (grabbed from PACman ROM)
•Customizable color for Battery Percentages (20% interval)

• Xylon Transitions Animation (grabbed from Xylon ROM - xylon_grouper_011_12-08-2012.zip to be exact)
• TN Transitions Animation (slightly modified)
• Xperia Z1 Transitions Animation
• TokoROM Animations

•AOKP Animation Controls
•Custom IME Animations
•Custom Toast Animations
•Custom Notification Ticker Animations

• ListView Animation (from RootBox)
• ListView persistent cache (Please experiment with this. Slower phones will have more noticeable effects.)
• Blacklist Apps from using ListView Animation

• Volume Disable in Lockscreen
(Useful for those who have volume wake. Don't want my pocket to change Ring Mode during meetings. Don't want to disable volume wake too, my power button is dying)

• Lockscreen Torch (inspired from mods for Samsung Phones)

• Randomized Quick Settings Tile Color (from TeamBAKED) for Android 4.2 and above only
• Classic Recents / Gingerbread App Switcher (from SlimRoms)

• Scrolling Mods
(Allows you to enable hidden overscroll bounce and customize scroll feel)
(Customize color of overscroll glow)

Last edited:
Reactions: Er. Aditya

Er. Aditya

Feb 28, 2014
BraveFort
Brothers this can be caused because the xui isnt supporting it,, sorry for the trouble hopefully in future updates everything works perfectly
@joan62 big thanks bro for support couldnt hold up as my uncle is infected with tb and i am in hospital since last few days... thanks buddy

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: joan62

joan62

Apr 27, 2014
CALAIS
@Er. Aditya
do not worry and I hope it will get better !

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

@robson10
I think I think it is not enabled read this and in the title he said "Put Day Of the Week With your clock " hum hum !!!

I have red that, but a lot of the other things work ok as well.
@robson10
give the link please ? I want to read because i don' see it

robson10

Jan 3, 2008
Hasselt The Netherlands
[/COLOR]
@robson10
give the link please ? I want to read because i don' see it

I used the all date formats list from the openingspost.

Rooted Device
Xposed Framework Thanks To rovo89
XuiMod Thanks to zst123
XblastTools Thanks to FemBlack
For All Date Formats Check this simple date format
For Fonts If You Like You Can Get Them Here 300 Fonts Collection For Samsung Thanks To scamus
TheTAMAS For helping me out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys This Is My First Guide For Newbies like me On How To Put Day Of The Week , Month , hours , minutes or seconds

This is really easy thanks to the developers of the apps which can be used to achive the desired format .

Apps Needed and thanks to:
    Rooted Device
    Xposed Framework Thanks To rovo89
    XuiMod Thanks to zst123
    XblastTools Thanks to FemBlack
    For All Date Formats Check this simple date format
    For Fonts If You Like You Can Get Them Here 300 Fonts Collection For Samsung Thanks To scamus
    TheTAMAS For helping me out :)

For people using wanam xposed module i have came to know that with wanam you cannot change the font of the clock according to your phone fonts and this thing can be sorted out with using Xblast xposed module .

Steps :
    1. Open XuiMod > Open Clock Mods , these will be the options

14056259411_4c17caaa5f.jpg

We are gonna use html , for a normal weekday and time we gonna use formats from the link i have provided above , you can see the code i used and the result in the status bar Tue , 10:33

14056314412_e8405ee567.jpg

E,EE,EEE will give you Tue , Mon , Sun but if we want to Show full name like tuesday , monday or wednesday and also add seconds and am or pm then code goes like this , ss gives you seconds and a here is for am/pm

14056494821_01e4d19011.jpg

you can also play with colors of your clock and hours and seconds , here's what i mean

14036725146_d9d814af96.jpg

code used here :
    HTML:
    EEE '<font color="#(ur desired color code)">'KK:mm:ss'</font>

You can use same format for different parts like i have used 2 different color codes for clock and am/pm

One more tweek is to make it upper or lower case though the app itself gives 3 options 1. default 2. lowercase 3. upper case

14056715881_30a4019bf7.jpg

but what if we wan our week day to be in lower case and rest to be in upper case .... again html does the trick here it goes

14056743742_47807d0221.jpg

remember to use apostrophe ,',

By now you might be having the clock on the right side ,to move clock to center

• now use xblast xposed module
    • >xposed framework
    • >xblast
    • >status bar
    • >clock settings
    • >last option center clock
    There you have it :)

you can use any codes from the simple date format and play around :)

If i had gone wrong anywhere please feel free to correct me out , as this is my first thread so mistakes can be made ok...please hit thanks that just makes my day
    :)
    lol bro thankyou for the support but il still keep bugging you for alot of things :D

i'm a noob user :silly: :laugh:
    @Er. Aditya
    big tahks that working on my galaxy note 2 (GT-N7100) :good: :laugh: please share it !!

done bro , thanks alot for sugesting :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2738730

hope you like it :D
    Do you know how to add the date and day of week? I've never seen this in a Samsung based rom. Would be awesome to do myself through xposed

thanks mate here try this

HTML:
    dd MMMM hh:mm E
    here
    dd = date of the day
    MMMM = name of month
    hh= hours
    mm=minuts
    E= name of the week day

try it , heres the screenshot bro :) , check the status bar :)

13892541880_d8f401babd.jpg

thats cool, i'll give it a try!

thanks for the info

thanks bro will be waitind for feedback :)
    Brothers this can be caused because the xui isnt supporting it,, sorry for the trouble hopefully in future updates everything works perfectly
    @joan62 big thanks bro for support couldnt hold up as my uncle is infected with tb and i am in hospital since last few days... thanks buddy

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk