[Q] Status 7 error on Android 4.4

OP Galaxy.orion

4th May 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello guys,
I have always rooted and flashed my device according to this community and I am very grateful of the info here . I own a galaxy s2 at&t (sgh-i777)
and I have currently flashed a CM11 rom nightly compiled with linaro and sabertooth ... After getting some bugs with it I wanted to flash another CM11 rom and I followed all the steps as always and I got this status 7 error . I read here that it was a rom problem but when I tried to flash the same CM11 rom that was flashed on my device it gave the same error about operation aborted and again status 7 error .
So I wanted to ask will this "deleting the assert files on the rom components" fix the problem?
4th May 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kavala
Thanks Meter: 473

420 posts
More
wrong rom flashing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy.orion

Hello guys,
I have always rooted and flashed my device according to this community and I am very grateful of the info here . I own a galaxy s2 at&t (sgh-i777)
and I have currently flashed a CM11 rom nightly compiled with linaro and sabertooth ... After getting some bugs with it I wanted to flash another CM11 rom and I followed all the steps as always and I got this status 7 error . I read here that it was a rom problem but when I tried to flash the same CM11 rom that was flashed on my device it gave the same error about operation aborted and again status 7 error .
So I wanted to ask will this "deleting the assert files on the rom components" fix the problem?

yes it would solve the problem...is there any possibility you are trying to flash a rom that is not made for your device?
The Following User Says Thank You to kostoulhs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up No I checked it
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostoulhs

yes it would solve the problem...is there any possibility you are trying to flash a rom that is not made for your device?

No I checked it several times . I did delete the lines and flashed and it did work thnx for the response
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread