Ask a question

No registration required

Samsung Hub - Where's it gone?

OP vanders7

4th May 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
I recently got my S5 and was surprised to see there is no Samsung Hub installed. I tried the Play Store and it says app not compatible with device.
I tweeted Samsung to ask I how get all my purchased content from the hub to my S5 and their answer was to use Samsung Link on my phone, well that didn't work.
My next stop was at the new Samsung Experience store, to say they were clueless is an understatement, the advisor was tapping away at my phone trying to find it, he then resorted to using Chrome on my phone and Googling the answer to which he said I should download the apk file, well I've just done that and that didn't work.

Any advice on how to rectify this would be appreciated, I just want all the films that I've previously purchased in the past from the hub onto my Galaxy S5.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
4th May 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag Saint-pierre
Thanks Meter: 223

251 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanders7

I recently got my S5 and was surprised to see there is no Samsung Hub installed. I tried the Play Store and it says app not compatible with device.
I tweeted Samsung to ask I how get all my purchased content from the hub to my S5 and their answer was to use Samsung Link on my phone, well that didn't work.
My next stop was at the new Samsung Experience store, to say they were clueless is an understatement, the advisor was tapping away at my phone trying to find it, he then resorted to using Chrome on my phone and Googling the answer to which he said I should download the apk file, well I've just done that and that didn't work.

Any advice on how to rectify this would be appreciated, I just want all the films that I've previously purchased in the past from the hub onto my Galaxy S5.

Cheers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post52230941

I hope it can help you
The Following User Says Thank You to Djimmy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Thanks for that info , unfortunately you have to root the phone and I'm unwilling to do that.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread