Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more
Post Reply

[Q] installed cm on SM-T110,can't get out of recovery

1st May 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
I installed clockwork mod through odin, when I try turning the tablet on it goes streight into recovery, how do I fix this?
2nd May 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag @my home
Thanks Meter: 95
 
308 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterdee

I installed clockwork mod through odin, when I try turning the tablet on it goes streight into recovery, how do I fix this?

Have installed the Quickboot.app to reboot into recovery?

The way to fix it, go back to stock with odin.
3rd May 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bierma32

Have installed the Quickboot.app to reboot into recovery?

The way to fix it, go back to stock with odin.

I can't remember whether I istalled quickboot, I might have as at first after I installed CM it did go into android OS but I wanted to check whether CM stays if I boot into recovery and that's when it didn't let me get out of recovery no matter what I did.

I did fix it by installing the stock rom. Thanks for your help.
4th May 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag @my home
Thanks Meter: 95
 
308 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterdee

I can't remember whether I istalled quickboot, I might have as at first after I installed CM it did go into android OS but I wanted to check whether CM stays if I boot into recovery and that's when it didn't let me get out of recovery no matter what I did.

I did fix it by installing the stock rom. Thanks for your help.

You have install an CM = Cynagon Mod or CM mine Customrom

We are have no working CM for this tab !!!!!
4th May 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bierma32

You have install an CM = Cynagon Mod or CM mine Customrom

We are have no working CM for this tab !!!!!

The issue was with clockwork mod as my initial post states mate.
4th May 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag @my home
Thanks Meter: 95
 
308 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterdee

The issue was with clockwork mod as my initial post states mate.

clockworkmod recovery is CWM and not CM =CynagonMod

To your Prob. the only way is boot into download mode and flash Stock with Odin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank