Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 52,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

full game problems (rooted)

Tip us?

Marckiscool
Old
(Last edited by Marckiscool; 4th May 2014 at 04:38 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default full game problems (rooted)

So I rooted my s5 and Ik the perks of it and all but idk if it's gameloft or every full game I download but when I try to download gameloft game like modern combat 4 or gangstar vegas it will always tell me to buy the game when I try gta 3 or any gta it gives me a black screen or close can anyone help me
The Following User Says Thank You to Marckiscool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

em0ney14
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Would help to do what the game tells you and just buy it.

Without paying for the product then who benefits?

Not the developer.

If you have purchased the game then contact the developer of that particular game. Discussion of this is against these forums, sorry bud.

Sent from my rooted 'beaned' SM-G900T using Tapatalk Premium
The Following User Says Thank You to em0ney14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BLuFeNiX
Old
Thanks Meter 180

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marckiscool View Post
So I rooted my s5 and Ik the perks of it and all but idk if it's gameloft or every full game I download but when I try to download gameloft game like modern combat 4 or gangstar vegas it will always tell me to buy the game when I try gta 3 or any gta it gives me a black screen or close can anyone help me
Maybe you should just buy the game.
If you like my work, feel free to donate, or just hit the THANKS BUTTON.

Want to make your own boot animations from an animated GIF? Check out my software! - Gif2Boot (no root required)
The Following User Says Thank You to BLuFeNiX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 26,179

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marckiscool View Post
THIS is a development site. It is composed of developers that create the very games you are stealing and pirating...and you have the audacity to come here and ask for help on continuing this crime?
Please reread the rules which you agreed to adhere to upon accepting membership of this private site....particularly

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe