FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

DN3

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Post Reply Email Thread
I just wanted to ask about when the stable version of the kitkat version of DN3 rom is being released.
 
 
27th April 2014, 09:43 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn_Ishan

I just wanted to ask about when the stable version of the kitkat version of DN3 rom is being released.

As a general rule, never ask ETA on a ROM.
27th April 2014, 09:45 PM |#3  
Spawn_Ishan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren__F1

As a general rule, never ask ETA on a ROM.

My bad. I didnt know about it... will keep in mind.
27th April 2014, 09:46 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn_Ishan

My bad. I didnt know about it... will keep in mind.

No Problem, im sure the DN3 team is working on a stable kitkat rom now
4th May 2014, 02:21 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes