Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Alarmclock on Sunday

OP BossAfair

3rd May 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Hello dear xda'lers,

i'm concerned about my own intelligence... i can't get a alarm for sunday set, i only can choose Day 1-6, but day 7 (Sunday) cant be chosen.
Is there anyone else out there with this problem?

Is there any trick i dont know about to get waked up sunday morning?

Thank you
3rd May 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #2  
Morak75's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 30
 
422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossAfair

Hello dear xda'lers,

i'm concerned about my own intelligence... i can't get a alarm for sunday set, i only can choose Day 1-6, but day 7 (Sunday) cant be chosen.
Is there anyone else out there with this problem?

Is there any trick i dont know about to get waked up sunday morning?

Thank you

I was going to ask the same question. Seems they forgot sunday lol
3rd May 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morak75

I was going to ask the same question. Seems they forgot sunday lol

In fact, it is there, invisible, but if you click on the very edge of the screen, it'll check the 7th day and you'll see a portion of the sphere.
Just lacking a bit of polish .
Last edited by Frisou; 3rd May 2014 at 01:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisou For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #4  
Morak75's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 30
 
422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisou

In fact, it is there, invisible, but if you click on the very edge of the screen, it'll check the 7th day and you'll see a portion of the sphere.
Just lacking a bit of polish .

There it is ! lol not just a bit Ty
Maybe they have fixed it in colorOS 2.0.
3rd May 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #5  
AngryHapposai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chilly-Mazarin
Thanks Meter: 60
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
They definitively fixed it in v2.0.


Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
This bug comes from the Find 5 ColorOS beta, one day (1.05i beta) they changed the behavior (from popup with weekdays you could select) to the new numbers format. But there is a misstake because many languages are longer weekdays/wochentage than the original you will lose some numbers.

I hope they will switch back to the old working style! Currently on the newest Find 5 beta its still this way.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes