Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,285 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in black screen when installing Rom

Tip us?
 
laveshpal
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Stuck in black screen when installing Rom

I m Installing Half Sense Rom download from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113587
first of all i m install boot.img from BootIMGInstaller_V.0.5.zip
then i m install Half~Sense~V.0.8.1 from aroma installer and perfrom a full wipe function. then i m install Half~Sense~APM.zip file from twrp recovery.

My phone is stuck in black screen after the htc logo screen

I m using htc desire X
Proto pvt ship S-OFF RL
CID-HTC_038
HBOOT- 1.25.0002

PLEASE HELP MY AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH....
 
dansou901
Old
#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 874
Posts: 2,355
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Aachen
Quote:
Originally Posted by laveshpal View Post
I m Installing Half Sense Rom download from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113587
first of all i m install boot.img from BootIMGInstaller_V.0.5.zip
then i m install Half~Sense~V.0.8.1 from aroma installer and perfrom a full wipe function. then i m install Half~Sense~APM.zip file from twrp recovery.

My phone is stuck in black screen after the htc logo screen

I m using htc desire X
Proto pvt ship S-OFF RL
CID-HTC_038
HBOOT- 1.25.0002

PLEASE HELP MY AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH....
As you are installing an ICS ROM on JB hboot, you'll need to change the partitions in the updater-script of the ROM. There is a guide here for that somewhere.
Current device: Oneplus One 64 GB Sandstone Black
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, I'll help you as much as I can.
 
laveshpal
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901 View Post
As you are installing an ICS ROM on JB hboot, you'll need to change the partitions in the updater-script of the ROM. There is a guide here for that somewhere.

But i m format my privious system and my phone is starting in twrp recovery then how to to change the partitions in the updater- script any guide plz..??
 
dansou901
Old
#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 874
Posts: 2,355
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Aachen
Quote:
Originally Posted by laveshpal View Post
But i m format my privious system and my phone is starting in twrp recovery then how to to change the partitions in the updater- script any guide plz..??
Use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2213663
Current device: Oneplus One 64 GB Sandstone Black
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, I'll help you as much as I can.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes