Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 52,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Music in car

Tip us?

ffp.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default [Q] Music in car

I used to listen to my songs using the AUX input with my Xperia Z1 in my car radio. But now, (I don't know if this ahve to do with upgrading to .757) it won't play and it says that the headphone isn't compatible. I'm just using a P2-P2 cable plugged in my AUX car's radio input and in my Z1 phone output

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
That is impossible. That cable have nothing sophisticated to tell to the phone that isn't compatible and the jack have audio out only. I use that system too in my car to listening Unz, Unz, Unz, and nothing strange jet. Somehow you have to get rid of that notification.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

ffp.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
That is impossible. That cable have nothing sophisticated to tell to the phone that isn't compatible and the jack have audio out only. I use that system too in my car to listening Unz, Unz, Unz, and nothing strange jet. Somehow you have to get rid of that notification.
It works with my xperia neo. Also, neo's headset dont worlk with z1, but thats because they have microphone and the ground ring was changed in 2011+ xperia phones...

Kirkymole
Old
Thanks Meter 61
I can't plug my Z1 into my Makita site radio, it doesn't play anything through the AUX, although the phone seems to think it's got headphones plugged in. Tried a few cables, some newer and some older with no variation in results.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If it's broke, use a hammer. If that fails, you're not using a big enough hammer.

ffp.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
This suck. And it's very weird because it used to work..